Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    Fortunately, the election of the president would suggest otherwise. And although it is very unpopular to admit you voted for Trump in certain circles, I am encouraged that 75% of Californians want an end to sanctuary cities.
    The research I've been doing says having all this immigration is by design. Soros funds all of these "liberal" entities (like the BLM, Women's March, MoveOn.org, and the Muslim Student Organization) and preys on racist sympathizers by suggesting racism where there is none, essentially pitting Americans against each other and the illegals in the country. There is a worldwide multi-step plan, basically to end the US through divisiveness and dilution of American value-holding citizens. This whole notion of "open borders" is at the crux of it. The media is so on the payroll it's obvious. Sounds like tinfoil hat stuff, but I see a world of change from growing up Texan to now like you're saying. My family has been here since before Texas was a state.
    Even a minimal amount of research sadly suggests this is largely true. I always ask the simple question, why is the USA the only country not allowed to enforce its borders? What happens to people that sneak into Iran, North Korea, Russia, China, or Saudi Arabia? Deportation is nice compared to many other countries.

The reasons no one wants the US to have a secure border is clearly designed to dilute and ruin our culture of freedom, capitalism and freedom of religion. Anyone suggesting differently is lying or a brainwashed libtard. CA, MI, ILL, and sadly Dallas, Austin, etc. are over capacity with brainwashed libtards.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Where do we send the check? Asking for myself.
      Agreed. This is a bargain compared to what I pay for social security, Medicare, and things like SNAP. $120 and it'll actually work!!!! Hell yeah!

Comment

• Hhahahahahaha you gotta see the video

CNN sets up an interview with detained refugee and asks him what he thinks about Trump.

HE'S A TRUMP FAN!! Lmao. Can't breathe.

Video:

Who's the lady, you ask? Just a democrat congresswoman from New York who got her whole narrative blown the fuck out! ON CNN!!!

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha

Look at her face!!

AHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ AJAJJAJA

Comment

• and ABC does their msm bullshit, proving Trump and his Team right, again.

Streambale mirror in case CNN takes it down

Last edited by sc281; 01-29-2017, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The outdoor industry has a diversity problem, which was on full display at Outdoor Retailer. Almost everybody on the floor looked like me (a white dude from Oregon), down to the flannel shirt. But people are trying to change this by making the industry, and the outdoor world in general, more inclusive. To find out what they're doing, I talked to five thought leaders at the show.

Comment

• A democrat bans refugees for 6 months? Nobody bats an eye.
                    Trump bans refugees for 90 days? EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!

Last edited by sc281; 01-29-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• God I hope this one really takes off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 01-29-2017, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X