• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid in link

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Tx Redneck; 01-30-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Sooo many 8 year olds. What are the odds? If I didn't already know that liberals were the paragon of truth and virtue, I'd swear they were just making the shit up.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm loving the hell outta this. Finally a President who has a set and doesn't shrink in the face of liberal outrage.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  I'm loving the hell outta this. Finally a President who has a set and doesn't shrink in the face of liberal outrage.

That jackass Schumer crying his little photo-op tears was great to see. The question that begs to be asked of him is: how many "refugees" have been placed in his neighborhood?

Comment

• Random screen shots of Twitter thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Random screen shots of Twitter thread
                      We're really the news media now! We hit the big time, boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Random screen shots of Twitter thread
                        I don't have twitter, facebook, etc. so I personally don't mind seeing these... SC281 is my news source.

Comment

• Its sad, but I find more factual news on DFWM than anywhere else. This site is pretty much my go to news source as I don't do twitter and have blocked everyone on Facebook who posts liberal political crap.
                          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                          Work In Progress

Comment

• Same here, no FB/twitter/Instagram, canceled my DMN this year and I have just about sworn off yahoo. This place is a good source for news.

Thanks sc281, keeping it real, letting the silent conservatives know they're not alone.

Comment

• No social media here either. SM made today's liberals and terrorists both, and conservatives are censored by SM. What else does anyone need to know? I refuse to partake of their retarded bubble.

Comment

• I feel sorry for some of you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X