No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not the real Sean Soicer, but the sentiment is shared by him I'm sure.

Here's 2006 cspan footage of Goruch being unanimously confirmed. Obama and Cryin' Chuck Schumer included.

Comment

• I swear guys, it's a totally real, spontaneous protest. I have no idea how they got all these new, glossy Gorsuch signs.

Comment

• I swear guys, it's a totally real, spontaneous protest. I have no idea how they got all these new, glossy Gorsuch signs.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Wearing a "jihhad" in solidarity with the Muslims.

The least she could have done for us would have been to cover her face as well with that "jihhad" she's wearing so proudly.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I swear guys, it's a totally real, spontaneous protest. I have no idea how they got all these new, glossy Gorsuch signs.

When President Trump made his live announcement about his selection, one of the first things I noticed was his public speaking delivery was miles above that of obammy, who usually stumbled over his teleprompter with "uhh" seemingly being said before every other word.

Comment

• I was finally able to articulate to myself what the Democrat party has become.

They have positioned themselves as the coalition against proud straight successful white male father/authority figures. Keep those adjectives in your mind every time you see them whine and bitch about something - anything. It explains it all.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• ... and whoopi is comparing Trump to the taliban. Enjoy your visit with the suits and sunglasses you sack of sophomoric dog shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

... and whoopi is comparing Trump to the taliban. Enjoy your visit with the suits and sunglasses you sack of sophomoric dog shit!
                  and hes already apologized lol. these people are spineless, if youre going to say something so brash publically, stick with it. pussy

Comment

• This election is exposing a lot of people for what they really are. I'm loving this shit.

Comment

• Kill trump and you will only make the resolve stronger that he is enforcing the correct policies. Technically he is considered an actor so you'll just boost him to Regan status

Comment

• Wasn't CNN that did this, (at least this time - See above pics in previous posts) but Aleppo media center. But it goes to show that 95% of shit propagated through the media is fake news.

Just so happens this photographer wasn't just a jihadi sympathizer - he was a jihadi himself.

Do the research, Read primary sources when able, and form your own opinion. Don't let it be what some leftist or jihadi sympathizer wants it to be.

Last edited by sc281; 02-01-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• So basically Islam without the Parriarchy.

Comment

• (Paraphrased) Let's just get this out of the way now. Does your group plan on claiming Judge Gorsuch is a racist?

The whole interview is good, but that particular exchange starts around 7:25ish

Last edited by sc281; 02-01-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X