Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao.

i wont contribute any more pictures to this thread for the sake of upsetting the masses but I will continue to follow along!

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• Im usually a pretty calm guy and can deal with shit, but when someone is burning or stomping on a flag, that is a line in the sand. Talk all the shot you want, don't eff with that symbol.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                    Trump is not pro-life or pro-2nd. He wasn't pro-immigration until he switched parties and ran for President.
                    Not that I am a Trump supporter but I must point out that Reagan signed the bill into law that locked most people out of owning full autos and granted amnesty to about 1.6 million illegals. I could give a damn if Trump is pro life so long as the majority of the babies being killed would have grown into adults that I would not like had they been allowed to live.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• The whole abortion issue is so stupid, I just tune out anytime pundits speak of it.

In a perfect world we would have no use for it. This is anything but a perfect world. It's a choice that should reside with the individual, period.

Comment

• The moral delima. Which individual are you reffing to?
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

100% correct. We wouldn't be anywhere near this mess if Glass Steagal had not been repealed.

But Republicans were happy to pass the revokation of the law as well. So there is plenty of blame to go around.

You can also partially link Clinton to the failure of GM and Chrysler. It was his administration that allowed execs at GM to raid the pension funds for their companies to make the companies look more profitable and thus pushing the stock price up and giving the Execs big fat bonus checks. The underfunded pension was a big part of the reason GM and Chrysler had to declare bankruptcy. The major reason though, was the inability to refinance their debt because of the capital crisis that caused in the 2008 real estate fiasco. Which, as mentioned in the picture above, was partly caused by repealing Glass Steagal.

Shockingly, "Native American" Elizabeth Warren wants to fully restore Glass Steagal. Proving that even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X