No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (wistfully) I wonder what will become of them..
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
            Social Security is welfare. The money that is paid into the system is nothing more then an income tax and doesn't belong to the person that paid it. There is no law that requires Social Security to continue paying benefits and it can legally stop that day congress stops appropriating money to pay out. This is not my opinion. It is the opinion of every single federal court that has had a Social Security case brought before it including the Supreme Court. Two counties in the US opted out of SS when that was still allowed and the systems that they set up have a greater ROI by about 1200 percent.

Edit: I can link dozens of more cases but these are the most important ones. Number 3 is the real shocker.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-01-2017, 11:15 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Still got my letter from the SS admin telling me don't count on it. "Seek other means of retirement" was the exact words. Go fuck yourself. I don't fucking want you anyway. I never wanted you. Gimme back my money
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Still got my letter from the SS admin telling me don't count on it. "Seek other means of retirement" was the exact words. Go fuck yourself. I don't fucking want you anyway. I never wanted you. Gimme back my money
                I suspect that everyone in the USA will receive a letter just like that in the next 30 years.

FYI: It is not your money. It is theirs and has been since the day they jacked you for it.

Any chance you can post the text of that letter?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I'll see if I can post up a pic of it tomorrow or the next day. Gonna take me some digging, but I'll look for it. Lots to go through. Should be able to find it though, I keep a big metal filing cabinet out there.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    I'll see if I can post up a pic of it tomorrow or the next day. Gonna take me some digging, but I'll look for it. Lots to go through. Should be able to find it though, I keep a big metal filing cabinet out there.
                    Check really good near the dumbbell rack

Comment

• Milo was scheduled to give a speech at UC Berkeley. The tolerant left promptly shows how tolerant they are.

Vid in link

Protesters chase and beat people:

George Soros funded "protests", and who just happens to be studying at UC Berkeley?

His son:
                      Last edited by sc281; 02-02-2017, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• I've posted before, but she just keeps getting proved wrong:

Comment

• I especially enjoy the music selection..... and the protesters getting run the fuck over.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Director Judd Apatow is excited about the riots. Betting he won't be as excited when the people they terrorize start putting hands to weapons of their own and decide to reciprocate.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...ust-beginning/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                This bitch should certainly lead by example by getting her happy ass off of social media and getting out there and participating as a front line grunt in a token protest. LOL at getting the military to back such BS, since President Trump is the best backer of the military since Ronald Reagan.

Comment

Working...
                                X