X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• bush derangement syndrom still alive and well.

Comment

• Imagine the outrage if twitter ideologically aligned with the right and started censoring the tweet replies of a sitting democrat president...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This is why I love reddit.com/The_donald

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          You guys have looked at population increases over the last decades haven't you?

Muslims are outbreeding most other races/nationalities/religions at something like 8:1.

Another 50 - 60 years and they won't have to fight and bomb, they will simply outnumber and control.

From what my buddy was telling me he read France will be a muslim nation within 20 years. Germany isn't too far behind them, nor is Canada.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            You guys have looked at population increases over the last decades haven't you?

Muslims are outbreeding most other races/nationalities/religions at something like 8:1.

Another 50 - 60 years and they won't have to fight and bomb, they will simply outnumber and control.

From what my buddy was telling me he read France will be a muslim nation within 20 years. Germany isn't too far behind them, nor is Canada.
                            Cut off their welfare and stop subsidizing their breeding program and nuking their home countries would cure that issue with a quickness.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Cut off their welfare and stop subsidizing their breeding program and nuking their home countries would cure that issue with a quickness.
                              Yup.

Comment

• Muslims will still be there, just bombing/fighting the less radical members of their cult(s). See any current Muslim country for examples.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X