• We won't wake up until it's too late.

Comment

• Comment

• Too little, too late.

36DD Grab you by the pussy chess!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            I hate to sound judgemental in the truest Biblical sense, but after all the Clinton's have done--killing people and even stealing Haiti's gold. Who does that? There is a special place in Hell for them. I hope, if only for their own sakes, that they repent before dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              You guys have looked at population increases over the last decades haven't you?

Muslims are outbreeding most other races/nationalities/religions at something like 8:1.

Another 50 - 60 years and they won't have to fight and bomb, they will simply outnumber and control.

From what my buddy was telling me he read France will be a muslim nation within 20 years. Germany isn't too far behind them, nor is Canada.

My guess is that eventually, it will be "war". Maybe mass roundups. But I know its not going to go well for the muslims. It never does. Spain had this problem, then they got them a king and queen. King rounded up and killed or deported every last muslim. Can't remember if it was hundreds or thousands of years ago, but maybe someone else can chime in. Its been years since I read about this. Anyway spain was kind of in need of a government and the muzzys sort of inadvertently helped bring about a king and queen, when then ran them all out, down to the last man.

I can see that finally, eventually happening in these other countries. Muslim bans. Like, real actual bans, not immigration bans. I think it will start with it getting bad enough that crimes against them aren't really investigated. We'll just elect a white supremecist potus and that will be that. I believe that article posted up here is right. That a white supremecist potus is definitely not impossible, not in the least. And then, well that's that. No more muzzy in the U.S. Just like ol spain.

They're cruisin' for a bruisn, I'm tellin ya. What would you do to a gaggle of retards who raped your kid? Well, I think I'd take a page out of Russia's book. Their families would get some packages of "long pork". I don't have kids but if I did, I'm sure I'd feel the same way about them that everyone else does.
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                My guess is that eventually, it will be "war". Maybe mass roundups. But I know its not going to go well for the muslims. It never does. Spain had this problem, then they got them a king and queen. King rounded up and killed or deported every last muslim. Can't remember if it was hundreds or thousands of years ago, but maybe someone else can chime in. Its been years since I read about this. Anyway spain was kind of in need of a government and the muzzys sort of inadvertently helped bring about a king and queen, when then ran them all out, down to the last man.

I can see that finally, eventually happening in these other countries. Muslim bans. Like, real actual bans, not immigration bans. I think it will start with it getting bad enough that crimes against them aren't really investigated. We'll just elect a white supremecist potus and that will be that. I believe that article posted up here is right. That a white supremecist potus is definitely not impossible, not in the least. And then, well that's that. No more muzzy in the U.S. Just like ol spain.

They're cruisin' for a bruisn, I'm tellin ya. What would you do to a gaggle of retards who raped your kid? Well, I think I'd take a page out of Russia's book. Their families would get some packages of "long pork". I don't have kids but if I did, I'm sure I'd feel the same way about them that everyone else does.
                Man you are one ignorant and predjudiced person. Advocating for a white supremacist president and banning a religion. It must suck to be that ignorant.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Man you are one ignorant and prejudiced person. Advocating for a white supremacist president and banning a religion. It must suck to be that ignorant.
                  Guessing at the future by looking to the past doesn't make him ignorant or prejudiced. Please also take note that he said nothing about banning a religion. What he said is that the people who practice a particular religion will be banned from living in a host country that decides that it doesn't want them to be there. They will be free to practice their political ideology/religion wherever they get deported to. Do I have to point out that nearly every single Muslim majority country on the planet has a near total ban on other religions and the people who practice them within their own boarders?

FYI: Until about the last 70 years every president that we have ever had was a very open white supremacist including Abraham Lincoln.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    I hate to sound judgemental in the truest Biblical sense, but after all the Clinton's have done--killing people and even stealing Haiti's gold. Who does that? There is a special place in Hell for them. I hope, if only for their own sakes, that they repent before dying.
                    i believe Satan has a pineapple with their name on it
                    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X