Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    I can comprehend your racism just fine, thanks.
    You know Islam is a religion and ideology, not a race... Correct?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      You know Islam is a religion and ideology, not a race... Correct?
      Yes I was refering mainly to his eagerness to have a white supremacist elected as president.
      But he is also comes across as a bigot in regards to islam and practicing muslims who are not terrorists.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Practicing Muslims who aren't terrorist are bad Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Look. These two demons can park their pineapples next to the Clinton's. Disgusting.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I was refering mainly to his eagerness to have a white supremacist elected as president.
            But he is also comes across as a bigot in regards to islam and practicing muslims who are not terrorists.
            I didn't see any eagerness to embrace white supremacy, more so a rationalization for those that came before us many years ago. It's a damn shame I am here in a position to actually defend that fucking troll JustinSN95. However... That said... I am not surprised at how quickly you willingly call anyone who disagrees with Islam a racist.

Food for thought.
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

I can comprehend your racism just fine, thanks.

When did you start believing that islam is a race?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                When did you start believing that islam is a race?
                You're a bit late on the uptake Bill.
                dont downshift!!

Comment

• I must have missed something.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I didn't see any eagerness to embrace white supremacy, more so a rationalization for those that came before us many years ago. It's a damn shame I am here in a position to actually defend that fucking troll JustinSN95. However... That said... I am not surprised at how quickly you willingly call anyone who disagrees with Islam a racist.

Food for thought.
                    Well as far as sometimes sayjng racist when referring to someone who hates muslims, yes I know that is not the correct term but it is the first term that typically comes to mind when talking about neo nazis, white supremacists, etc. Bigot or another similar term would be much more correct, unfortunately the term racists is just what I initially think most of the time even though I know it is incorrect regarding a religion.

His comments on there one day being an white supremacist elected seemed to indicate to me he looked forward to it. That coupled with some of his other past comments makes me think he is excited about that thought.

I do not see why I shoud think about my choice to defend peaceful muslims. I am proud to take a stance and defend someone who is innocent of terrorism or extremism who is being accused of such. If you think less of me for that, I am fine with that. I have never met anyone on this board in person and don't really care what anyone on here thinks of me.

Comment

Well as far as sometimes sayjng racist when referring to someone who hates muslims, yes I know that is not the correct term but it is the first term that typically comes to mind when talking about neo nazis, white supremacists, etc. Bigot or another similar term would be much more correct, unfortunately the term racists is just what I initially think most of the time even though I know it is incorrect regarding a religion.

His comments on there one day being an white supremacist elected seemed to indicate to me he looked forward to it. That coupled with some of his other past comments makes me think he is excited about that thought.

I do not see why I shoud think about my choice to defend peaceful muslims. I am proud to take a stance and defend someone who is innocent of terrorism or extremism who is being accused of such. If you think less of me for that, I am fine with that. I have never met anyone on this board in person and don't really care what anyone on here thinks of me.
                      You should. There are lots of entertaining and helpful people here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Practicing Muslims who aren't terrorist are bad Muslims.
                        So practicing terrorism makes a good Muslim, whereas those who dont are considered bad? or Muslims are bad no matter if they practice terror or not?

There are plenty of Muslims who aren't "conservative"...I think of them kind of in the same sense as Christians that don't go to church on Sunday and don't read their Bible....ie not very religious. Skip the hijab, we're going to Costco. Damn. "Hijab autocorrects to 'hijacked' .

Anyway, from what I have read of the Qu'ran, it recommends Jihad and there are many unsettling verses. Muslims claim it doesn't prescribe Jihad and try to justify the verses, but it doesnt change it for me. If a religion is foreign to you, and you believe it prescribes things you find unsettling...are you a bigot? And if so, is the word 'bigot' meaningless? Are you foolhardy, given the evidence to be accepting?
                        Deep Thoughts...lol

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            You should. There are lots of entertaining and helpful people here.
                            I am sure there are. There are several on here who seem like they would be interesting to talk to, but I am a bit of an introvert and an exciting social weekend for me is ither hanging out with the wife watching a movie or going to the deer lease and enjoying the quiet.

Comment

I am proud to take a stance and defend someone who is innocent of terrorism or extremism who is being accused of such.
                              Devil's advocate, perhaps Don is proud to take a stance and defend someone who is innocent of racism who is being accused of such.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

His comments on there one day being a white supremacist elected seemed to indicate to me he looked forward to it. That coupled with some of his other past comments makes me think he is excited about that thought.

Every single president that we have ever had until Ike was a white supremacist. George Washington owned lots of slaves, FDR was in the KKK, etc......

Peaceful muslims are just the ones that are too cowardly to do the dirty work that their religion requires of them but they will do nothing to stop members of their religion who are willing to partake in the dirty deeds.

Comment

Working...
                                X