Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Scientists confirm new ICE age will lead to mass migrations of illegal aliens south to less ICE-y climates.

Comment

• Comment

• Matt Damon's new movie couldn't have been better timed

Comment

• Wow. That's some cuck shit. Calling out the police for looking the other way while 1400+ CHILDREN are continually being raped, and you STILL don't have the balls to call them what they are?!!

ASIAN!?

If ANY of those middle eastern Muslim men turn out to have names like Suzaki, Noritomo, Nguyen, or Chan. I'll delete this post.

Comment

• Comment

• It's okay for Obama to do it, but not Trump? Spicy Sean Spicer lays it down for biased "journalist"

SIDE NOTE: Did y'all know his press briefings, which are held around noontime, are drawing more ratings than some soap operas?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The mainstream media is literally buying clicks from China to prop up ad revenues. The MSM is dying and it's glorious.

Also, how is that not fraud? Don't the advertisers have to pay based on the # of page views their ads are shown on or some shit? I'd be fucking pissed if my advertising costs were artificially inflated like that.

Comment

• This tweet reply to Hillary's 3-0 9th circuit ruling gloating actually made it on Fox News.

Shit posting in real life champion.

Comment

• Comment

• ^------- wtf? Is that girl for real?

Any statement that ANYONE should NOT be held accountable for their actions is asinine.
                              If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                                ^------- wtf? Is that girl for real?

Any statement that ANYONE should NOT be held accountable for their actions is asinine.

I am considering a conversion to Islam.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X