X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• If this is what presidential is supposed to look like, then I prefer Trump not be presidential.

Comment

• Comment

• CNN actually aired this brace, hard hitting piece of journalism.

They're not fake news. They're very fake news.

Comment

• Denver releases illegal immigrant from police custody despite ICE retainer because "sanctuary city". Illegal then robs and murders someone.

DENVER — One of the suspects accused of trying to rob and then killing a man at a Denver light rail station was in custody and wanted for possible deportation by federal authorities when he w…

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Couldn't have said it better. Every time I see him in front of the press, all I can think is "For God's sake man, act Presidential!"
                        He is the President, so technically whatever he does is Presidential.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          You beat me to it
                          WH

Comment

• Top level parks and rec there.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              I, of course, meant what has been historically accepted as presidential behaviour. I know that it changes from admin to admin, but it has historically been considered to be gentlemanly and dignified.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                but it has historically been considered to be gentlemanly and dignified.
                                How exactly should a gentlemen respond to people who are professional liars and who are lying about the aforementioned gentlemen?
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X