X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made my own:

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      You're completely wrong here. They've been out to destroy him since halfway through the campaign. They won't sell papers/ads if the headlines read, "Trump is Great!!" They want chaos. They want scandals. They want him to look like an idiot, and they want him to be a failure. The bias towards liberals is completely out of control. Sure, Fox leans right and sometimes too much, but practically everyone else is so far left it's sickening. It's not journalism at that point -- it's propaganda. If their job was to hold him accountable, they'd be producing hard facts with undeniable data and examples. That's not what is happening. That's what I and so many others would like to see from both parties.
      All of this. Hillary got a free pass no matter what. She's still getting one. I'm dumbfounded as to why the media can't get a factual story out about her when it's all there plain as day to see.

Again, this is the propaganda that is out there. Funny how the left call Trump Hitler yet they're the ones employing the tactics that gave rise to the Nazi party...
      that was the one i posted from his latest press briefing where he said he had the largest electoral margin since reagan and the reporter stood up to present the actual (see: factual) data.

i'm not here to argue, he's doing enough of that for the both of us.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        You're completely wrong here. They've been out to destroy him since halfway through the campaign. They won't sell papers/ads if the headlines read, "Trump is Great!!" They want chaos. They want scandals. They want him to look like an idiot, and they want him to be a failure. The bias towards liberals is completely out of control. Sure, Fox leans right and sometimes too much, but practically everyone else is so far left it's sickening. It's not journalism at that point -- it's propaganda. If their job was to hold him accountable, they'd be producing hard facts with undeniable data and examples. That's not what is happening. That's what I and so many others would like to see from both parties.
        All of this. Hillary got a free pass no matter what. She's still getting one. I'm dumbfounded as to why the media can't get a factual story out about her when it's all there plain as day to see.

Again, this is the propaganda that is out there. Funny how the left call Trump Hitler yet they're the ones employing the tactics that gave rise to the Nazi party...
        Hillary lost the election, why are you still talking about her, when our goal is to make america great again?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            Hillary lost the election, why are you still talking about her, when our goal is to make america great again?
            An important part of making America great again is a renewed emphasis on respect for the law, including the holding of offenders accountable for their crimes. Hillary deserves her day in court just like any other citizen.

Why did obammy constantly talk ad nauseum about "the previous administration" as justification for his policies?

Comment

• And the unruly wind is blowing from the left. That's not cold air.

Comment

• dude.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Now we give them money to like us.

Last edited by sc281; 02-20-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• You're reaching, bro.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• A reminder this President's day of what could have been, and what we dodged.

Comment

Working...
                                X