Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      tiffany looks like the fun one. i bet she does disgusting things.

I want to be sitting right next to hadji so I know when he blinks wrong.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• DNC Adviser Can't Answer Tucker on Transgender Science, Then DESTROYS His Own Argument

Tucker raises some valid questions.
        Do you sit down to pee?
        Well, okay, not really that one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          DNC Adviser Can't Answer Tucker on Transgender Science, Then DESTROYS His Own Argument

Tucker raises some valid questions.
          Do you sit down to pee?
          Well, okay, not really that one...
          All I could see was this:

Comment

• LOL at how bouncy the dipshit is in trying to immediately control the conversation. "Itisitisitisitisitis..." tweaked out cock sucker. Proof positive they're all mental patients.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                What sites are you linking these to? For some reason I can see a single picture you posted.
                Me too, isn't it wonderful.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Come on a single person porta shitter. Now I know you are trolling your ass off.

Comment

• nah not really.

you know i work in the building trades, right? so the core of what i do is design and estimate office building plumbing systems. they typical shit that we prefab in our shop would be a gang bathroom.

We have been seeing this more and more for projects that are scheduled to be finished in 2018. The only difference in our scope of work to make the bathroom "transgender" is to make add a floor drain per stall, full lenth partitions and a full lenth locking door. much like a portapotty. The lavatories would be open to both sides and be a common area much like you would see to the entrance of an airport restroom.

It's only an issue if you make it one.

problem solved:
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

nah not really.

you know i work in the building trades, right? so the core of what i do is design and estimate office building plumbing systems. they typical shit that we prefab in our shop would be a gang bathroom.

We have been seeing this more and more for projects that are scheduled to be finished in 2018. The only difference in our scope of work to make the bathroom "transgender" is to make add a floor drain per stall, full lenth partitions and a full lenth locking door. much like a portapotty. The lavatories would be open to both sides and be a common area much like you would see to the entrance of an airport restroom.

It's only an issue if you make it one.

problem solved:
                      One could say no one knows shit quite like Naynay
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• why not man, it pays the bills. can you believe we have about $26,000,000 worth of poop pipe in the Toyota Headquarters?!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• When memes become reality:

Comment

Working...
                                X