No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal on a liberal that happened to have a conservative friend's death. Hateful, petty people

Comment

• Some serious self awareness coming from the south side of Chicago

Comment

• Comment

• Of course, the company didn’t phrase it that way because it would have to spend another $11 million cleaning up all the mess from the white people’s heads that exploded.
          Last edited by Fastback; 02-24-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Spicy comments on Tim Poole's Harlem of Malmo video

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    The day is coming where Bill Maher will not vote for a Democrat, just watch.

The older dems must now be exiled from the party. Its the way it has to be, its the corner the modern dems have painted themselves into. Since they decided to become the party of mental illeness. Should be hilarious to watch, actually. All those like the retard Mahr having to abandon their party and having nowhere to go. While we stick to the same things we always have, since the country's inception, and only grow in number.

I can't wait until they finally completely dissolve. What will be left of them? They're fracturing now, once they start to drift apart, they're finished.

And speaking of Mahr, what is it with all these 90's B-listers? Sarah Sliverman, Bill Mahr, John stewart... why does the b team still exist? I had hoped that 1999 would be the last we'd ever see or hear of any of those people. So many of them had the good graces just to fall off the face of the earth, so I'm baffled as to why some of them still continue.
                    WH

Comment

• Trump!

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        It never gets old.

not until you realize that is the exact fake news you are crying about.

you got a president, lets sit back and let him do his thing, yeah?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                          more fake news,

you are actually cancerous.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You aren't setting back and letting him do his thing...

Comment

• i've obvioulsy got your card counted in the deck

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                i've obvioulsy got your card counted in the deck

30 days after he starts into them and not 30 days after he is sworn into office you fucking idiot.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X