Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• I guess that whole church and state separation the left keeps talking about only applies to Christianity.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just to be clear. That a biological woman transitioning to a guy, and taking testosterone and other stuff to do it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Just to be clear. That a biological woman transitioning to a guy, and taking testosterone and other stuff to do it.
                    to be clear she has petitioned over and over again to wrestle against boys, and the state wont let her because of the gender on her UIL (?) registration card.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        to be clear she has petitioned over and over again to wrestle against boys, and the state wont let her because of the gender on her UIL (?) registration card.
                        Just to be clear, she's a biological woman that is taking performance enhancing drugs and is allowed to wrestle other women who aren't allowed to, and demolishes 56 of them in a row.

If he can choose to wrestle guys because he identifies as a male, the guys would be able to wrestle girls because they identify as female.

The song remains the same. The chicks get fucked because they are forced to wrestle someone stronger than they are.

Comment

• to be clear, she didn't 'plow through' 56 of anything, many of them forfeited the matches and did so as a show of solidarity for Mack.

i dont have a dog in the fight, but wondering why a 17 year olds sexuality is something of your concern.

I just wanna know who i'm dealing with here.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                to be clear, she didn't 'plow through' 56 of anything, many of them forfeited the matches and did so as a show of solidarity for Mack.

i dont have a dog in the fight, but wondering why a 17 year olds sexuality is something of your concern.

I just wanna know who i'm dealing with here.
                                What about the ones that competed, knowing that a loss was a foregone conclusion? What affect will having to show their "solidarity" and accept second tier status have on their worldview? That KNOWING if they showed anything but "solidarity", the left in this country would destroy them for being "transphobic"

Where's your high minded gender equality-ness for them?

I just wanna know who I'm dealing with here.

Let me know if you recognize me when your daughter turns 16 and can't medal in a sport because the other "girls" she's forced to compete against are either biologically or artificially much stronger than her.

Then, when she's sad at being a loser, explain to her that she was the best of the girl-girls.
                                Then, when she doesn't understand what you mean because they're all equal, explain that she should, to save her sense of self worth, compare herself to the girl-girls to gauge her true performance.
                                Then explain the difference between the girl-girls, the girl-boys, and the boy-girls.
                                Then, if you really want to go down the rabbit hole. Tell her about how the left changed their tune over the past 70 years from separate-but-equal to inclusive-but-equal. And then try to explain the tangible difference between the two.

The left talks about "breaking glass ceilings" for women, when in fact they are busy putting them in place.
                                Last edited by sc281; 02-26-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X