Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    ACLJ is a Jewish legal group. Everytime I turn around the things in the news are so blatantly antisemitic, anti white, anti men, anti Christian, straight up. Anything of God is called evil. Let's let men in the little girls bathroom. Let's castrate men...who does that? Even if I was a gay man, I would NEVER mutilate myself. That's just sick. How about calling all witches? I dont care if those witches are saying theyre white witches, its witchcraft. Soros wants to destabilize our population and overthrow the government. Its an attack on the remaining Christian countries and its an attack on Christ. Islam is antiChrist. If you don't see the evil here, you know who your father is. He the one below.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Do you have a link to that thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        I hope Whoopi the cunt dies the most excruciating and prolonged death imaginable. Seriously. Fuck that piece of shit.
        Spoken like a psychopath---to equate loss with what you can get out of it. How ugly some people's souls are.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
          maybe

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/115146891

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
            No. Only the pic was posted on the_donald

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              Spoken like a psychopath---to equate loss with what you can get out of it. How ugly some people's souls are.
              I can remember when no one knew she was a waste of o2. Fuck her with a saquaro. Twice.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Comment

• Read Bottom to top. Obama was tapping political opponents exactly like Nixon wanted to do in watergate.

Shit may be getting real, real soon.

Last edited by sc281; 03-04-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• The Obama administration has denied President Donald Trump's claims that Barack Obama wire-tapped his phones at Trump Tower before the presidential election last November.

Comment

• Hopefully there's some sort of substantial proof so this doesn't backfire in his face.

Comment

• Big league

Comment

• The dems are playing a dangerous game. They've gone all in and put all of their chips on the table. Hopefully, it could backfire big time. If they are successful, I will be ready to start the annihilation of their kind, starting with the ones at the top.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• House of Cards. BTW, this is the part of the game where Republicans and Democrats alike are going to understand what America really wants in a President and a government, and why Trump got elected despite being ridiculed constantly on one side with the money and exposure of the MSM and the headliner in the #nevertrump on the other.
                                Last edited by CWO; 03-04-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X