No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought we didn't trust Comey because he's a lying liar who lies.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakenews Fucktard View Post
      stopped reading because...
      ... kryptonite was overpowering and gotta keep it reeeel!

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Open your eyes. That was just a ruse to be able to snoop on Trump and take him down. Obummer couldn't care less about Russia.
        Open yours. Of course it was a ruse, and handled as such that they didn't break any laws. Key words: foreign intelligence.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          Open yours. Of course it was a ruse, and handled as such that they didn't break any laws. Key words: foreign intelligence.
          If you agree, then quit trying to spin it into some kind of conspiracy theory or that Trump wasn't the original target..

Comment

• trump was the target wholeheartedly in my opinion, im not here to argue that. i see both sides of this bird.

all im saying is trump needs to watch his tone and stop making claims, because his claim that 'they wire tapped trump tower' while it may be true, the taps that were ordered were on russian intelligence. all they are doing this is circling it right back to the russian connection.

he's the third grader that runs in the class with red sharpie all over his face while 5 of his friends come in with it too, and they are all pointing at the guy with no marks on him at all. it's a game of chess, or a house of cards, if you may.

[op-ed]
            If you've never framed a house, i say now is the time. I know there is a real process, but you've been building cool pallet furniture on etsy for years. sure some people get paid less to do it right, but you got this, you've seen it on youtube right?
            [/op-ed]
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  If you agree, then quit trying to spin it into some kind of conspiracy theory or that Trump wasn't the original target..
                  quoted one more time, i am not spinning anything. i am not even letting this bogus 6:35 EST tweet by a 76 year old man gain traction.

i'm gonna do this again tho.

bogus 6:35 EST tweet by a 76 year old man gain traction.
                  who's really spinning it?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• This party system is a joke. Did all you trump nuthuggers forget your party needed the patriot act? Fuckin r tard bush couldn't see why commie nuthuggers were so eager for this one. Now the libtards insist their guy didn't use it for nefarious reasons.... fuck both parties. That's the only good thing about trump is that he has no deep ties to either party. He is an outsider. If he is really gonna drain the swamp he should use this as the reason to repeal the patriot act.

Comment

• Will you endorse me for 2020? I'm pretty polished up.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The House Judiciary Committee give FBI director James Comey two weeks to explain why his agency hasn't remained independent of politics.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            Will you endorse me for 2020? I'm pretty polished up.
                            Well you are better than the last guy.

Comment

• Um. Which campaign was being paid by the Russians?

John Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager. Sberbank is a Russian Bank 51% owned by the Russian Central Bank. Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                This party system is a joke. Did all you trump nuthuggers forget your party needed the patriot act? Fuckin r tard bush couldn't see why commie nuthuggers were so eager for this one. Now the libtards insist their guy didn't use it for nefarious reasons.... fuck both parties. That's the only good thing about trump is that he has no deep ties to either party. He is an outsider. If he is really gonna drain the swamp he should use this as the reason to repeal the patriot act.
                                Thd patriot act would be good start. FISA courts need to go as well. The fed, EPA, BLM, IRS, NSA, etc.....

There is literally on a handful of congressmen worth keeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X