• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                  Glad you like it. Made that one myself.

Comment

• CIA has a meme engineer.
                    The meme war is real.

Last edited by sc281; 03-07-2017, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• As for the phones, I have a samsung S7 edge. The new shit I guess. So obviously its another one of their spying tools.

Has anyone looked into the stripped down, alternate OS's for their phone? (iphone you're fucked)

For android, there is a group out there that makes something called Cyanogen Mod. There are others, but I believe this one is at the top or one of the top ones that people use. I installed it on an original samsung galaxy, like 7 years ago. Android is open source. Anyone can take a look at the code and be like "well there's some spying shit there.." and take it out. I would think that the cyanogenmod folks would do such a thing, as they claim to really go through the OS and streamline it, and gut a bunch of the bullshit nobody wants.

Anybody looked into this recently? You'd just install cyanogenmod on your phone using odin, and its basically an optimized android, that's been gone over by people who think doing that is fun. Just like formatting your hard drive, the old android gets deleted.
                      WH

Comment

• so you want all your information stored on some private non governed operating system?

lol
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          so you want all your information stored on some private non governed operating system?

lol
                          because the governed ones are working out so well for everyone.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• if you dont have anything to hide, what are you afraid of?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                if you dont have anything to hide, what are you afraid of?
                                I dont really care, but the government shouldn't have a live feed into my house, bedroom, etc. I would find it hard to believe you would disagree.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X