Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Kerry is in his closet crying. "It was supposed to be ME bringing peace to the Middle East"
    Why do you say that? All that happened in the ME during the Obama/Clinton/Kerry administrations was massive destabilization and an exodus of Islamic jihadism to western civilization. There was never any goal of "peace."
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Why do you say that? All that happened in the ME during the Obama/Clinton/Kerry administrations was massive destabilization and an exodus of Islamic jihadism to western civilization. There was never any goal of "peace."
      I don't think it was deliberate. It was more along the lines of them being far too idiotic to understand the concept of foreign relations, and too ignorant and arrogant to change their ways.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Enjoy your visit from the secret service too, lil bow wow

Oh look, another liberal sack of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I don't think it was deliberate. It was more along the lines of them being far too idiotic to understand the concept of foreign relations, and too ignorant and arrogant to change their ways.

Back off, he dindu nuffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          He always wanted peace. His version of peace just happened to be having the security of Israel subordinated to the relative "calm" that would be achieved by a Palestinian state and the wider Arab/Persian region.

Make no mistake, he was in it for a legacy. Whatever "peace" he thought he could make, were he to have been successful, would have been rubber stamped by the UN. The leftist historians would have lionized him and made him out to be some peacemaker extraordinaire. They would have given him the Nobel peace prize and fawned over him and Obama for decades, Just like they did with Woodrow Wilson.

Only world war 3 would change that historical narrative, as world war 2 and the run up to it did for Wilson's.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            it's no fun if you guys cant actually have a conversation! there are 6 christian churches in my 4 square block, and 1 mosque. i just wondered what the ratio would be in germany.
            Not sure on the ratio, but since you're counting... how many christian churches (other than westboro as they are obviously nucking futs) plan to kill all muslims who don't believe as they do?

Disclaimer: I subscribe to no religion as I believe they all have too many flaws and project outwards instead of looking inwards.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                that's a....? ...

wait what is that?
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    2005 tax releases?

Ouch huh?
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      Not sure on the ratio, but since you're counting... how many christian churches (other than westboro as they are obviously nucking futs) plan to kill all muslims who don't believe as they do?

Disclaimer: I subscribe to no religion as I believe they all have too many flaws and project outwards instead of looking inwards.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Forgot about Obamaclown.

That's racist. Black rapper hasbeen stages a mock assassination it's artistic expression and freedom of speech. Out of the minds of liberal shit bags...

Comment

• Snoop is likely about as relevant today as, say, Madonna. About the same age as well I suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

You don't think this immigration crap and meeting with ISIS in Syria was deliberate? Really? Wake the F up already..... They are arroagant as all get out, but stupid and idiotic they were not. They pray on the stupid and ignorant for votes and devotion and count on morons like you who believe in the general goodness of man. I can assure you that anyone at the federal level is such an arrogant know it all prick or bitch that general goodness is not applicable.

The destruction of freedom is all by design. It's not a conspiracy but an actual real tangible actionable plan.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X