X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        As creepy as this is....his mother is American...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
          As creepy as this is....his mother is American...right?
          I think the tweet was more directed towards Watson's block of the Travel Ban.
          If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Not true, but it should be.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            The destruction of freedom is all by design. It's not a conspiracy but an actual real tangible actionable plan.
                            Look at you getting all extra crispy. They are ignorant and arrogant enough to believe their way is the only way for there to be peace regardless of what residual issues that have risen up. They fully believe in what they are doing is for the greater good of mankind. But please, continue on with this hysterical, frothy, social justice warrior-type diatribe full of paranoia and hayseed logic in how democrats are evil geniuses and want to destroy the earth. Pelosi will be our fearless leader. McCain is Number Two...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Look at you getting all extra crispy. They are ignorant and arrogant enough to believe their way is the only way for there to be peace regardless of what residual issues that have risen up. They fully believe in what they are doing is for the greater good of mankind. But please, continue on with this hysterical, frothy, social justice warrior-type diatribe full of paranoia and hayseed logic in how democrats are evil geniuses and want to destroy the earth. Pelosi will be our fearless leader. McCain is Number Two...
                              They tell you it's for the greater good but it's only good for the ruling elite. It's good for them not any free thinking freedom loving individual. You are right about the arrogance though.

You clearly haven't a fucking clue what a SJW is though, I'm the antithesis of that. SJWs are the ones that buy into the lies Pelosi and McCain hold dear. Sounds more like you in this situation.

They are arrogant, and you are ignorant. You make a great lemming, have a nice day.

Comment

• Rapper T.I.'s response

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X