• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    I'll have whatever y'all are smoking.
    Wanna do a tradzies?

Comment

• in short, i think nmunes broke a couple laws with his stunt today, and i bet you that will be the focus of the next investigation.

in reality, i would really like to move forward and start this whole 'great america' thing that i keep hearing about. this is all so dumb, there is no forward progression, they are still talking about october of last year for crying out loud.

maga will never beat as great as the obama era, but i'd like to see it try its best. just try.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

in short, i think nmunes broke a couple laws with his stunt today, and i bet you that will be the focus of the next investigation.

in reality, i would really like to move forward and start this whole 'great america' thing that i keep hearing about. this is all so dumb, there is no forward progression, they are still talking about october of last year for crying out loud.

maga will never beat as great as the obama era, but i'd like to see it try its best. just try.

The obummer era will prove to be the lowest point in US history or the beginning of the end. There is no way but up from that fiasco.

Comment

in short, i think nmunes broke a couple laws with his stunt today, and i bet you that will be the focus of the next investigation.

You have to look at it from a perspective that Democrats never expected Trump to be the Republican candidate, much less win the way he did. To me, the Russian storyline is literally the left grasping in desperation.

The next 8 years are not going to be kind to those people. Bet that.

Ivanka Trump will be the first woman to be president.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
            You have to look at it from a perspective that Democrats never expected Trump to be the Republican candidate, much less win the way he did. To me, the Russian storyline is literally the left grasping in desperation.

The next 8 years are not going to be kind to those people. Bet that.

Ivanka Trump will be the first woman to be president.
            That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see how it plays out.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                The obummer era will prove to be the lowest point in US history or the beginning of the end. There is no way but up from that fiasco.
                Race relations set back more than 50 years. Spending more than all previous presidents combined, and therefore punishing future generations with a ridiculous debt.

Lowest point in U.S. history proven.

Unfortunately, Nanus is so racist he's can't see past the end of his nose to see the catastrophe for what it is. It's sad.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Comment

• Some potentially big shit going down with regard to Trump being surveiled. We'll know more in the next few days.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The way CNN tells it, you'd think nothing of note happened in London today.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              We should just call them Muslims. Why treat the religion p.c. as if there was more than 1 islam? Saying Islamic Fundamentalists, Islamic jihadists, Islamic terrorists, etc., separates them from the other millions with the same damned unholy, satanic book, piss be upon it.

Comment

• Better yet, Moslems.

Comment

Working...
                                X