Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Jesus help us. This could easily turn into an all out race war...... I wonder which side has more
      The side that doesn't give a fuck, the Mexicans.
      .....bro....

Comment

• Say black lives matter gets what they want... All white people gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Jesus help us. This could easily turn into an all out race war...... I wonder which side has more
          Yes Obama has finally done what Charlie Manson could not! Now who is going to clean up both sides of the fucking street now?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looks kinda familiar.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Looks kinda familiar.

Yeah I get what it looks like, but where is that from?
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Say black lives matter gets what they want... All white people gone.

The truly funny thing about this is that the white farmers in Zimbabwe/Rhodesia used to be so productive that the countries largest export was grains. They fed nearly all of sub saharan Africa.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Just a friendly reminder that Hillary has Rosa Parks sit at the back of her logo.

Comment

• Comment

• Hillary is such an unrepentant piece of shit, and she is fully aware of it. Absolute evil.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X