Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• not gonna say anything but obamas photog was way more candid and relatable to the people. i imagine they have a tripod permanently set up there for these photo ops.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Comment

• Naynay prolly wants us to donate cash for this cause....

Comment

• Meanwhile, how does this shit even happen in the year 2017? What the fuck do we even have a UN for if not to stop crimes like genocide and slavery?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              Meanwhile, how does this shit even happen in the year 2017? What the fuck do we even have a UN for if not to stop crimes like genocide and slavery?
              "For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing." - Simon Wiesenthal

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

NK.. sub? It's not a boomer, so...?

The submarine in question, apparently built in secrecy some time before 2010, appears to be a modified version of a Yugoslavian sub design from the mid-1970s.

Approximately 220 feet long and displacing around 1,500 tons of water, the North Korean vessel is ancient and tiny compared to the latest U.S. and Russian ballistic-missile submarines, which can stretch 500 feet or more from bow to stern and displace 18,000 tons of water.
                        And the North Korean Pongdae-class sub—named for the boiler plant that serves as the official cover for the shipyard that reportedly built the vessel—is surely no less accident-prone than Pyongyang’s other submarines, one of which went missing and presumably sank while on patrol in early March.

“I certainly wouldn’t want to be on a North Korean submarine,” Eric Wertheim, an independent U.S. naval analyst and author of Combat Fleets of the World, told The Daily Beast. “They’re not the safest of underwater platforms.”

Likewise, Pyongyang’s undersea rocket is practically child’s play—unsafe child’s play, that is—relative to American and Russian rocketry. The U.S. Navy’s Trident sub-launched ballistic missile can travel no less than 7,000 miles while carrying several nuclear warheads. The Navy has successfully tested the Trident more than a hundred times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          What a rusty piece of shit!
                          I lmao at "Korea's undersea 'rocket' "
                          Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

• With all that said, if they launch something off of that ancient turd of a submarine, I hope it hits some anti-war liberals in San Francisco. That would be perfect.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              With all that said, if they launch something off of that ancient turd of a submarine, I hope it hits some anti-war liberals in San Francisco. That would be perfect.
                              I'm fucken rollin! It a giant green turd.

Comment

Meanwhile, how does this shit even happen in the year 2017? What the fuck do we even have a UN for if not to stop crimes like genocide and slavery?
                                you're worried about slave trade in libya when right here in the USA slavery was just abolished in Mississippi less than 5 years ago.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X