X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make me a sammitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      Communism is a religion. At least now they're admitting it.

Comment

• maybe i should try braile

.. ... .... ... .... ...?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• from L to R

sc281, 46tbird, BP, the queeng, SBfordtech, line em up, and last but not least, asser 64.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            maybe i should try braile

.. ... .... ... .... ...?
            Or be relevant.

Comment

from L to R

sc281, 46tbird, BP, the queeng, SBfordtech, line em up, and last but not least, asser 64.

Is that some sort of poor taste joke involving WWII heroes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Is that some sort of poor taste joke involving WWII heroes?
                maybe if you take offense to words and pictures on the internet i guess.

i have no military affiliations, so if that offended you i apologize.

just poking fun at my e-buddies who lost thousands of dollars combined betting on the french election all the while down playing the outside influences of our election.

the common theme with where i was going with my poor taste joke was GAY. that was all. no harm now foul, we can run it back.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

wouldnt matter one way or another to be honest. we all pledged to make america great again, yet some of us lost thousands of dollars pn a random ass betting site about an election that has nothing to do with making america great again.

you are about to walk into the deep end, and out of respect i have left you out of it. but come on in, the water is body temp!
                  Out of respect? Don't make me laugh. Let me know if you want me to mutilate you again you fucking amateur.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

maybe if you take offense to words and pictures on the internet i guess.

i have no military affiliations, so if that offended you i apologize.

just poking fun at my e-buddies who lost thousands of dollars combined betting on the french election all the while down playing the outside influences of our election.

the common theme with where i was going with my poor taste joke was GAY. that was all. no harm now foul, we can run it back.
                    You can do better than that.... Be the Naynay I believe in.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          This could get interesting fast.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It is going to be a very wet spring/summer folks with all of the liberal snowflakes melting. Best get your hip waders out.

Comment

Working...
                                X