Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Just a few years ago, if someone said that there was an effort by other groups to destroy the white race, they would be called a racist , tinfoil-hatted bigot for just saying that. Now, the truth is coming out. Like one of the previous posts said. Trump didn't create all of this hate that you see now, his election just brought it to the forefront. Those crazy people are eaten up with it and they thought their man was going to be in power to continue the process of ruining our country and ridding it of the white man and any power that he has. Now they are so mad, they don't know what to do with themselves. I hope suicide rates by these people skyrocket so we won't have to waste our ammo on them.
      Last edited by line-em-up; 05-14-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Just a few years ago, if someone said that there was an effort by other groups to destroy the white race, they would be called a racist , tinfoil-hatted bigot for just saying that. Now, the truth is coming out. Like one of the previous posts said. Trump didn't create all of this hate that you see now, it just brought it to the forefront. Those crazy people are eaten up with it and they thought their man was going to be in power to continue the process of ruining our country and ridding it of the white man and any power that he has. Now they are so mad, they don't know what to do with themselves. I hope suicide rates by these people skyrocket so we won't have to waste our ammo on them.
        I'm dreading the day it comes down to a fight. I'm not looking forward to shooting idiot racists to protect my family, but if forced I will do it. It's clear being white now makes you a target for violence. Racism much?

Comment

• Meanwhile...

My favorite comment....
          ElderlyZionist says
          May 14, 2017 at 6:47 am

He just insists on putting a mosque there, dunnee? “We’ll have luxuiry apartments and shopping….and a mosque.” “We’ll have a movie theater and a bowling alley and a roller coaster…and a mosque.”

I think the City should take the site by eminent domain, and put a ribs joint there. I’ll bet it would compete well against all the kebab shops. NYC needs more good pork barbecue.
          Last edited by Fastback; 05-14-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            because it was white!!!
            True. That was back when the shit "worked".

Comment

• I wonder what would happen if the KKK burned a whole black church with the people still inside it. Then, before the mourning by their community was complete, the KKK then decided to build a meeting center next door. Do you think they would be allowed to do that?

Comment

• So in the north, they are allowing historical markers in the form of 'victory mosques'; but in the south, they are tearing out confederate military monuments.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  I'm dreading the day it comes down to a fight. I'm not looking forward to shooting idiot racists to protect my family, but if forced I will do it. It's clear being white now makes you a target for violence. Racism much?
                  Exactly, should anyone whether white, black, brown, or yellow jack with me personally or my family I will do what is necessary and what I consider to be my duty to end said threat.

Comment

• As for the Ground Zero Mosque...

What if we flew airplanes full of Muslims into the Mecca box they worship, and another plane into the Dome of the Rock? We could build a Twin Towers replica in their Mecca Stadium. Would that not be synonymous with what they are trying to do in building a Jihadi Amusement Center and mosque at Ground 0? WTAF!

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day!

Comment

• Comment

• Two scoops of ICE meme

Comment

• Deport mint

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                                As for the Ground Zero Mosque...

What if we flew airplanes full of Muslims into the Mecca box they worship, and another plane into the Dome of the Rock? We could build a Twin Towers replica in their Mecca Stadium. Would that not be synonymous with what they are trying to do in building a Jihadi Amusement Center and mosque at Ground 0? WTAF!
                                That's why I come to this site. It's one of the few places most people are awake. It's amazing how many don't know, or actually think it's okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X