Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Seth Rich was shot and killed during a Saturday night. 4:20am July 10th 2016

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You cant make this stuff up.. did CWO ever come back after the macron la penn deal?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• That Seth Rich stuff getting a little too heavy for ya? ^ I agree, it's pretty heavy shit.

5 screenshots of jibberjabber make ya feel better?

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                    That Seth Rich stuff getting a little too heavy for ya? ^ I agree, it's pretty heavy shit.

5 screenshots of jibberjabber make ya feel better?
                    seth rich played with the bull and got the horns, take note.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      seth rich played with the bull and got the horns, take note.
                      I already knew you were an advocate for massive political corruption but for God's sake don't actually say it.

Comment

• well he would be tried for treason in a court of law and sentenced to death, or save the tax payers millions of dollars and cap him in the middle of the night.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

well he would be tried for treason in a court of law and sentenced to death, or save the tax payers millions of dollars and cap him in the middle of the night.
                          wait, hang on, the guy that leaked the treasonous things the DNC was doing would be tried for treason? Do I have that correct?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

well he would be tried for treason in a court of law and sentenced to death, or save the tax payers millions of dollars and cap him in the middle of the night.
                            Judge, jury, and executioner in 140 characters or less.

Comment

They would never put him on trial because all of the details would come out.

Speaking of horns, your bitch hildabeast needs a set going right through her rib cage.

Comment

• Oh ok, then it's all fine then, silly me.

Still lolling at the 'bull'. You have no bull.

Comment

Working...
                                X