• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      God bless Poland.

Comment

• Based Tammy with the 4,000 followers:

Comment

• Meme magic is real

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

and yet here you are, triggered as fuck as the pages are created.
            dribble? lulz. don't mess with the literary scholar!
            there you go again catching a smart phone being smarter than the high school drop out / college graduate. i hope you understand you are never going to be in my league.

would put money on me out drumming you too if you want to accept that 5 year old pending friend request, lol. C U C K O L D.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Sheila Jackson and Bernie got their asses handed to them today also.

Comment

<Laughs in Texian>

If these fucknuts ever come here to protest at Ft. Sam Houston I'll take the off work and have some fun.
                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Good shit. No one wants to pay the bill, but we're running out of options.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    there you go again catching a smart phone being smarter than the high school drop out / college graduate. i hope you understand you are never going to be in my league.

would put money on me out drumming you too if you want to accept that 5 year old pending friend request, lol. C U C K O L D.
                    its not pending. it's repeated as if just this net time I might accept. lol
                    so that's what it is? your phone? not you being a dumbuck? got it. because a literary scholar would make that mistake. dollars to dimes you have no idea and tried to sound it out, ghetto trash style. grab a foty to help with the triggered feelings.
                    Last edited by SS Junk; 05-25-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                      If these fucknuts ever come here to protest at Ft. Sam Houston I'll take the off work and have some fun.
                      As a Texan, and a person fond of TX history, I'm not keen on changing it to appease some non working soros backed snowflakes.

Comment

• Greg Gianforte has been declared winner of the Montana special election:

Comment

• Comment

• Remember when libs thought they would win Montana last night?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

Reminds me of someone else who once made a friend request

We see how that shit turned out.

Comment

Working...
                                X