Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Hillary's commencement address is less than a day old, and it already hasn't aged well.

Comment

• Comment

• Wapo just attacked conservatives using the same language the Nazi's did when attacking the Jews.

Comment

• Comment

• Redpilled so hard by reality.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Its just their true selves coming out. It really is. Those who pay attention, have known this for a very long time. Soon nambla will have either a new name, new legs, or both.
                      WH

Comment

• Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              To think, if obammy had kept his big nose out of Libya there would likely still be a strongman in power, with no militant bases allowed in Eastern Libya.
                              Libya is as subject very dear to me this past year. I didn't agree with DOS overthrowing Gaddafi in 2011 and having spent a year a few hundred miles south of the Lybian border I've learned more I don't agree with.

The city I live in is the central smuggling hub for migrants, drugs, stolen vehicles and fuel/oil and weapons. Google Agadez, Niger. Had the Lybian border remained intact, EU would have a fraction if the problems they have now. I can go into town and swing a stick and hit migrants trying to make the voyage to Europe. There was mugrant smuggling before and this place has been the hub for connecting lower/eastern Africa with Europe and the middle East but now migrant traffic are in full swing.

I'm not pro Gaddafi. He was a wacko. The people here loved him though and he ran a tight boarder. He has a lot of relatives here and many buildings, schools, mosques built by him. And for us to depose him in the manner we did and for our reasons wasn't right.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                , says the POS excrement that has spent her career dividing people for her political gain.

It's a war people. We need to face the fact that we need to exterminate the people that are trying to destroy our country. This pos is one of them. She's getting old and will be dead soon enough, but all of the ones coming in behind her are going to be just as bad. Are we willing to sacrifice our lives (and theirs)to save what is left of the US?
                                Last edited by line-em-up; 05-27-2017, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X