Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    All Democrat cities.. Humm, maybe Nay is on to something...
    Really, would anyone miss a few of those ? Chicago, Baltimore.. Urban renewal is a good thing eh ?

Comment

• im always on to something. stay woke fam.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Umm

Jericho?
        So the FBI has access to nuclear weapons? The FBI? The guys who couldn't get their shit together to pop Hillary?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
            Libya is as subject very dear to me this past year. I didn't agree with DOS overthrowing Gaddafi in 2011 and having spent a year a few hundred miles south of the Lybian border I've learned more I don't agree with.

The city I live in is the central smuggling hub for migrants, drugs, stolen vehicles and fuel/oil and weapons. Google Agadez, Niger. Had the Lybian border remained intact, EU would have a fraction if the problems they have now. I can go into town and swing a stick and hit migrants trying to make the voyage to Europe. There was mugrant smuggling before and this place has been the hub for connecting lower/eastern Africa with Europe and the middle East but now migrant traffic are in full swing.

I'm not pro Gaddafi. He was a wacko. The people here loved him though and he ran a tight boarder. He has a lot of relatives here and many buildings, schools, mosques built by him. And for us to depose him in the manner we did and for our reasons wasn't right.
            Gaddafi renounced his former anti-American ways years ago and did nothing to justify obammy's meddling and effing up yet another Middle Eastern country. Sadly or not, some of those countries seem to need a dictator...the shah for instance comes to mind.

Comment

im always on something.

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Sadly or not
              Not. They crave it. Its in their religion, and their religion says that religion should be government. So let em have it. Why take away what they want, and keeps them under control?
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      So the FBI has access to nuclear weapons? The FBI? The guys who couldn't get their shit together to pop Hillary?
                      remember the okc federal building, and the boston marathon? wake up jimbo
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'm up.

Comment

• the other one.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Rodney, Do you think either one of those were nuclear?

What is your experience with explosives....Traditional and nuclear?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• neither were nuclear, however both were perpetuated by the FBI. is a bomb a bomb, or nah?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

neither were nuclear, however both were perpetuated by the FBI. is a bomb a bomb, or nah?
                                Nah. The word "bomb" is constantly misused as a layman's term for any explosive. It actually has a proper definition in the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X