Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess this is acceptable now.

Thanks to their brazen over-confidence, mediocre men are being promoted to senior roles ahead of vastly more qualified women, writes Darren Saunders. But a reckoning is coming.

Confessions of an overconfident, mediocre man

Last edited by Jimbo; 05-28-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      i dont trust a mother fucking thing, but you are the one who will swear to me up and down that we have boots on thr ground over seas, and i buy it too..

I mean...I've actually been a boot on the ground so....yeah.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• im glad you were able to understand what i said.

see the new thread.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• If this isn't a forced agenda, I don't know what is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I mean...I've actually been a boot on the ground so....yeah.
            Speaking of which, remembering yours this Memorial Day. God be with you, and know how grateful we are for your service.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              Speaking of which, remembering yours this Memorial Day. God be with you, and know how grateful we are for your service.
              Thank you. I'll be out, oddly enough, celebrating them instead of mourning on memorial day. I guess I have it backwards. On April 4 I am a recluse but on Memorial day I celebrate the heroes that have gone on before.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Thank you. I'll be out, oddly enough, celebrating them instead of mourning on memorial day. I guess I have it backwards. On April 4 I am a recluse but on Memorial day I celebrate the heroes that have gone on before.
                I support this approach. Enjoy the shit outta yourself!

Comment

I believe the fallen would prefer we celebrate their efforts and sacrifice rather than morn their loss. It is because of them that we can.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                    I believe the fallen would prefer we celebrate their efforts and sacrifice rather than morn their loss. It is because of them that we can.
                    Agreed.

Comment

• Where I come from — America — there exists this wacky concept called ‘freedom of speech’, which many people feel is one of the paramount achievements in mankind’s mental development. I myself am a strong supporter of the ‘Right of freedom of speech’, as I’m sure most people would be if they truly understood the concept. ‘Freedom of speech’ means you support the right of people to say exactly those ideas which you do not agree with. (Otherwise, you don’t believe in ‘freedom of speech’, but rather only those ideas which you believe to be acceptably stated.) …

Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
                        Amen dude

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                          Pizza! pizza!
                          How the fuck would you know? Little ceases doesn't deliver. So unless he had a slice of pepperoni off of the pizza sent to a food lab ...

Comment

• that is dumb as hell. little ceasers is based out of southeast michigan, they 100% with out a doubt deliver up there.

and dearborn is the largest muslim populated area in the country. you might find your felf suicide bombing yourself if you stepped foot in MI.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                              How the fuck would you know? Little ceases doesn't deliver. So unless he had a slice of pepperoni off of the pizza sent to a food lab ...
                              Frankly, the guy's full of shiite.

http://madworldnews.com/little-caesars-muslim-pepperoni/
                              Little Caesars Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues $100 Million Threat Over Pepperoni

Mohamad Bazzi, a Muslim man from Dearborn, Michigan, recently walked into Little Caesars with his wife and ordered some pepperoni pizza. He ate about half the pizza before realizing that something was a bit off. As it turns out, the restaurant actually offers a “halal” style pepperoni because of the local Muslim population – but Bazzi didn’t have that on his pizza. Daily Caller reports that he had chowed down on a slice before realizing that he was eating pork.

Furious, he left, but it wouldn’t be the last the restaurant would hear from him. A whole three days later, he drove to the police station to file an official report. According to Bazzi, he had been “defrauded and wondered how many other people may have been unknowingly eating ‘Pork’ that defendants sold as ‘Halal.’”

However, things were far from over after the filing of his police report. The Muslim man saw an opportunity and decided to head back to the same Little Caesars location and order yet another pizza. Of course, this time, it also had pork pepperoni on it, causing Bazzi to have a public meltdown before seeing an attorney about what legal action he could take.

According to Fox 29, the Muslim man has filed a lawsuit for $100 million against the chain – but he probably shouldn’t hold his breath. Although he’s already been branded a greedy opportunist, the Little Caesars corporate office has since dropped a brutal reply that Bazzi surely isn’t going to like.

Killing them with kindness at first, the statement eventually drops a bomb as it reads, “Little Caesars cherishes our customers from all religions and cultures, and the communities we serve are very important to us. While we can’t comment on pending litigation, we take this claim very seriously. At this time, we believe it is without merit.”

In short, Little Caesars is calling the Muslim man a big fat liar. Furthermore, as more of the facts of the case come out, it looks like that’s exactly the case. From the sounds of it, Bazzi went in and ordered a pizza, expecting that the cashier would know he wanted a “halal” version.

Of course, he was handed what he ordered – a pepperoni pizza. Now, Bazzi claims that he only realized that it was pork pepperoni after a few bites because he used to work at a pizza place and knows the difference between that style and beef. However, one has to wonder, if he knew the difference, it would have been through sight, not taste seeing how Muslims don’t eat pork – so, why did he still take a bite?
                              Along with that, Bazzi later tried to get a cashier to put a “halal” sticker on the box after realizing what he had eaten. So, when it comes down to it, there were several ways this Muslim should have known he was eating pork pepperoni but chose to ignore them in hopes of making $100 million.

Sadly, we see this all too often when it comes to entitled members of the religion of Islam – people trying to take advantage for a quick buck. Too bad for Bazzi, the truth is out, and it doesn’t look like he’s going to see a dime.

That’s what you get when you decide to lie about something. Personally, I think the courts need to teach this man a lesson in order to ensure he doesn’t try to falsely accuse anyone ever again. Maybe, when the dust is settled, they should be forced to pay Little Caesars’ legal fees accrued on behalf of defending themselves against Bazzi’s false claims. My guess is, after that, he wouldn’t try something as dumb and destructive in the future.

Comment

• LET THAT SINK IN

Comment

Working...
                                X