No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

lmao!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            I hate helmet hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              That means Dems are voting for Trump so they won't face Cruz in the general.
              Does make you wonder. IMO, primaries should be locked in for the party you're affiliated with. 'Pubs can only vote for 'Pubs, Dems for Dems. Texas is like that. A lot of states aren't.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Because there were already only two choices.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Does make you wonder. IMO, primaries should be locked in for the party you're affiliated with. 'Pubs can only vote for 'Pubs, Dems for Dems. Texas is like that. A lot of states aren't.
                  In Texas you can vote for either, just not both. But you can vote i the democrate primary then turn around and vote all republican in the actual election if you wanted.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      In Texas you can vote for either, just not both. But you can vote i the democrate primary then turn around and vote all republican in the actual election if you wanted.
                      This, I voted Bernie in the primaries, but I'll vote red once the general comes around.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I think this may be my new favorite thread...I need humor these days

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                I think this may be my new favorite thread...I need humor these days
                                agreed, leave the politics and back and forth out of it, and just laugh at the pics.

im here for the funny til november.

togtfo

Comment

Working...
                                X