Camping world or Mark Martin?
      Mark

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
              Mark
              Hard to mischaracterize what he said. Mark may be backing off his response- perhaps from pressure from NASCAR - but it doesn't make his tweet and the sentiment expressed in it any less.

All these CEO's are wanting to virtue signal and score some pc points with their country club liberal peers and sjw employees- forgetting that half the country and maybe half of their business is derived from people that don't think like the coastal liberal and sjw's

These people will threaten and destroy the life and livelihood of someone who doesn't want to bake a cake but whine when their virtue signalling has consequences to them personally.

Fuck them. They called the tune.

Vid in link

“Marcus, you have a consumer-facing business, Camping World,” CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera asked. “So do you worry about, if you were on one of these councils, would you worry, thinking, wow, I’ve got to deal with consumers every day, are they going to look at the business poorly because I’m associated with the White House?”

Lemonis’ response:*“There’s no doubt that there is probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple days — and if they are, frankly, don’t shop at my business.”

Lemonis hasn’t been shy about criticizing Trump and France for their political views in the past. He ripped France for endorsing Trump at a rally during last year’s presidential election, and NASCAR was forced to move its postseason truck series banquet from Trump National Doral Miami resort in 2015 after Lemonis threatened not to attend.

Read more at:*http://nesn.com/2017/08/major-nascar...hop-elsewhere/
              Last edited by sc281; 08-22-2017, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• She's mocking the President about not being able to complete a sentence, by not being able to complete a sentence. She's a horrible grammar Nazi, but her family were great at being actual Third Reich Nazis

Comment

• Comment

• I caught a shot of yesterday's eclipse

Comment

• Comment

• So I guess the police are just going with "nobody called us" during these riots? Just inciting a riot is a felony. I'm sure it would be no big deal to get out there in force and arrest 10 or 20 of them each time, and charge them with a felony and lock them up for a few years. Keep doing it until nobody wants to riot or destroy state property.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X