No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OAN just reported that 83% of migrant "children" in Sweden are actually adults.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          ... and going along with whatever the dems and their donors want.

Funny thing, you hear the opposite side saying the exact same thing. That the dems just roll over for whatever the right wants all the time. lol

And then I think of the founders smiling down from fucking heaven while they watch the government bicker among themselves and fight each other.

But if it ever does break up I think You'll get 4 or 5 small countries, one of them probably being texas lol. You'll have commie land which will destroy itself rather rapidly, while I watch and laugh. Then some kind of real, actual white supremecist state where they completely and utterly run everyone the fuck out of there that isn't white. Although they may turn a blind eye to the reservations and just leave them there or tell them they can't come off the reservation. Probably wouldn't have existed, but they've now been agitated into this state of mind. And then a large swathe of real centerists who just want things to be the way they used to be and try to make it that way.

When things inevitably go to hell for the commie one, they begin begging the rest for money and trying to pull the heartstrings yet again. Nobody has the money or wants to give it to them, and they attack and then the reprisal crushes them. They're re-absorbed by one of the others and dominated by them. Yeah I know I've got a vivid imagination
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X