Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bill Clinton is a rapist" protestor interrupts Hillary rally

Comment

• NBC NEWS? Aren't they supposed to be the more respected version of the news, as compared to MSNBC?

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• The CNN bitch looked positively frigid during the part of the "Town Hall" that I watched. Very entertaining seeing HRC get made a fool of in spite of CNN's best efforts, and Bill's facial expressions were priceless.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn. Its a massacre.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Damn. Its a massacre.

Yes!! The American people are being slaughtered!

Comment

• Who are the 4 women at the top of the picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Who are the 4 women at the top of the picture?
                    3 are Bill's past sexual assault victims.

1 is Kathy Shelton,0 the 12 yr old girl that was raped in the 70's that Hilary ruined getting her rapist off, and then bragged and laughed about it on a few occasions.

Kathy Shelton
                    Kathy Shelton – ‏@KathyShelton_

Here's proof: Hillary said I was 'emotionally unstable'! She said I 'sought out' my rapist!

Here's one of those times

Last edited by sc281; 10-10-2016, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      3 are Bill's past sexual assault victims.

1 is Kathy Shelton,0 the 12 yr old girl that was raped in the 70's that Hilary ruined getting her rapist off, and then bragged and laughed about it on a few occasions.

Kathy Shelton
                      Kathy Shelton – ‏@KathyShelton_

Here's proof: Hillary said I was 'emotionally unstable'! She said I 'sought out' my rapist!

Here's one of those timesUBE]
                      Holy shit! I've seen the video in one of these threads but damn to bring 3 of his mistresses and that woman to the debate. I bet he stared at the floor and walked off when it was over with.

Comment

Holy shit! I've seen the video in one of these threads but damn to bring 3 of his mistresses and that woman to the debate. I bet he stared at the floor and walked off when it was over with.
                        Perhaps in disappointment for not killing them...wink wink.

Comment

You're under the impression that Bill or Hillary are ashamed of anything they've done up to this point... I seriously doubt either of them have trouble sleeping at night.

Comment

• MOAR WIKILEAKS GOODNESS

Fox Video reporting

Comment

• College Profs have to resort to extra credit to get people to her rallies.

Comment

• I am laughing at the NBC/WSJ polls that keep coming out and the idiots keep harping on. Yesterday it was "Clinton up 11%" and today it was "Clinton up 9%". If you read the fine print they are done by a Clinton sympathizer and sample a group that includes a few more Dems than Republicans but is very close to being equal. The problem is that the Republicans had a 30% turnout advantage in the primaries and I'll bet they have that same advantage on election day.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X