Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    I am laughing at the NBC/WSJ polls that keep coming out and the idiots keep harping on. Yesterday it was "Clinton up 11%" and today it was "Clinton up 9%". If you read the fine print they are done by a Clinton sympathizer and sample a group that includes a few more Dems than Republicans but is very close to being equal. The problem is that the Republicans had a 30% turnout advantage in the primaries and I'll bet they have that same advantage on election day.
    We've got a lot of dead Democrats to outvote...

..and those are just the people that crossed Killary.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I am laughing at the NBC/WSJ polls that keep coming out and the idiots keep harping on. Yesterday it was "Clinton up 11%" and today it was "Clinton up 9%". If you read the fine print they are done by a Clinton sympathizer and sample a group that includes a few more Dems than Republicans but is very close to being equal. The problem is that the Republicans had a 30% turnout advantage in the primaries and I'll bet they have that same advantage on election day.
        I'm sure they'll show Killery edging him out, right up until he wins by a landslide. Just like they did with Reagan vs Carter. Which out of all the things that they do, all the shit they pull, seems the most childish somehow. "Nuh uh! She's still winning see!?! See??"

Also-

"Our guy is still winning!! And don't you want to vote for the one who's gonna win?!?!"
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Video to along with the the script.

Hillary reads from script during Chris Hayes MSNBC interview. Wikileaks show MSNBC and Clinton collusion.

Corrupt as fuck.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          And Hillary Clinton secretly received debate question in advance from CNN

Anyone still don't think it's plausible that NBC gave Hillary the questions for the first debate with Trump?

Comment

• SAPD motorcycle cops violate city policy by wearing Donald Trump caps

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RhsO_fyZQ[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                Why the hell do I want to see that?

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Haha

Comment

• Trump leading in Florida voting.

Comment

• Comment

• Super pacs coordinating with campaigns??

Only illegal if it's Republicans doing it, apparently.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X