• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Desperation is a turn off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowfast View Post
            Should be interesting to see. If the Cowboys choose to make it political, then I will choose to no longer watch. Not because I care for or against their "cause" just because I don't care to see any of it in what is supposed to be entertainment. Plenty of places I can see all sorts of folks push their agendas if I so choose.
            I would not necessarily think badly of Jerry if it so happens that he does cave, because this would be a business decision of extreme proportions and he is the consummate businessman. Like you, the NFL is something I could easily toss aside if it strays away from simply providing entertainment. It does after all represent a considerable investment of my time and there are always alternatives.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 1) Tweets that have aged well

2) only 21 months for trying to diddle kiddies

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      I would not necessarily think badly of Jerry if it so happens that he does cave, because this would be a business decision of extreme proportions and he is the consummate businessman. Like you, the NFL is something I could easily toss aside if it strays away from simply providing entertainment. It does after all represent a considerable investment of my time and there are always alternatives.
                      Yep, like spending that time to get my damn project car up and running.
                      1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                      TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                      Work In Progress

Comment

• Exactly, I'm a Cowboys fan to the core... but if they kneel tonight in protest I'm out till the team offers a formal apology and those that kneel are gone from the team.

That said I do not believe Jerry told them team and coaches they'd be fired, I don't think he wants to put himself in that position.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Agreed, I imagine the claim that he ever made such a brash threat originated from some social media fake news BS. I believe he's too smart for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            That said I do not believe Jerry told them team and coaches they'd be fired, I don't think he wants to put himself in that position.
                            Quick googl'n.... Autoplay/sound warning!

From 2016....

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Anyone wearing blue, white and silver takes a knee tonight, f them. I'll never set foot in that stadium again. I'm not supporting a bunch of cry baby millionaires that can't express themselves like men. You wanna address your grievances then take it to Congress. Don't politicize entertainment like a little bitch and give me your BLM lying bullshit. Get your candy ass down to the hood in Baltimore or Chicago and tell your black neighbors to stop killing each other. I have nothing to do with the black murder rate, so don't bitch to me about it.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X