Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
    there is always a svo out there who will put a dick in almost anything.
    qft!
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      She may not want to have a baby, but somewhere out there, there is a hat-maker wishin a mutha fucka would!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• ^^^^ Her forehead looks like a sevenhead
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• New Ben Garrison

Comment

• Russian collusion

Comment

• And rich liberal elite journalists wonder why people hate them.

Comment

• Same author, 6 days apart. His views only changed because he wanted to attack Trump. This is “journalism” at #FakeNews CNN.

Comment

• Comment

More importantly, those students who truly understood hostile environment bowed to no one or anything beyond God. I wish the idiots taking a knee would realize that.

Comment

• Comment

Even more important a Republican President sent the troops to uphold and enforce the law in the democratic south. I bet Ike would be pissed if he saw people taking a knee during the national anthem too. I like Ike.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "This offends me as a vegan genderfluid atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist."

^^^ Some Youtube comment i found funny but not too far from today's reality.
                              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Russia bought BLM Ads on facebook, Does This Mean Russia is Good, Or Black Lives Matter is Bad? Can't Have it Both Ways Dems.

Comment

Working...
                                X