• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      Does everyone remember the sexual abuse allegations that were swirling around two weeks before the election? What ever happened with those? Nothing? All fake news? Kinda seems like it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37641814
                      I dug into this a little when my niece and her very liberal friends used it in an argument with me. This was their big response to me bad mouthing the Clintons.

You know, who needs facts and all?

Both allegations were the same story, different city each time as far as I could tell. Like, they brought this up in Cali maybe, first allegations were shitty off cuff remarks and maybe some other small BS. The courts wouldn't take it due to the fact the supposed victim gave an address that didn't exist, and they wanted to settle for money instead of actually pressing charges. So you know the PD did a little investigating and it fell apart quick.

Soooo, they go to New York I think, the story gets a lot worse, turns into two "victims", dicks out, assault, something, and another BS address was given or something. When I quoted news sources and explained to them how allegations VS facts work, the thread died. I am not looking all that shit up again but that was what I could find at the time. I was actually willing to put in a little time to see if the Donald was really all that bad.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Comment

• THE STORM - PT 2, AWAN BOOGALOO - "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect" is 4chan's board for discussing and debating politics and current events.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Boom:

Comment

Working...
                                X