• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ted Cruz responds to Julian Assange's cryptic tweet

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Ok I'll bite. How did this guy show off a foot fetish on nickelodeon and is he really a kiddy diddler?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Ok I'll bite. How did this guy show off a foot fetish on nickelodeon and is he really a kiddy diddler?

And we'll just have to see. Big rumors floating around since 2015.

With Hollywood getting unzipped, I wouldn't be surprised to find this guy with his pants down.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

And we'll just have to see. Big rumors floating around since 2015.

With Hollywood getting unzipped, I wouldn't be surprised to find this guy with his pants down.
                I was just googling the rumors, which could just be rumors. Not everyone who gets accused of sexual assault is guilty. Those foot pic requests are fucking weird, though.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  I was just googling the rumors, which could just be rumors. Not everyone who gets accused of sexual assault is guilty. Those foot pic requests are fucking weird, though.
                  True. It'd be easier to tell the good from the bad if Hollywood didn't protect, promote and cover up for the bad so often.
                  Last edited by sc281; 10-16-2017, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• And the left wonders why it lost in 2016.

Comment

• Comment

• I fucking love how at the end of it she's literally using the argument to vote FOR Trump against him. Cognitive Dissonance, she's got it!
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X