Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      RIGGING THE ELECTION: part 1 CLINTON CAMPAIGN AND DNC INCITE VIOLENCE AT TRUMP RALLIES.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Zulema Rodriguez, in James O'Keefes video.

The date she was paid & had a phone was 2/29. 11 days later trumps rally was cancelled in Chicago.
      She clearly admitted she was part of the trump rally violence / shutdown in Chicago.

Hillary directly paid her on 2/29, to protest & cause a disturbance on 3/11.

FEC Disbursement Data

https://i.redd.it/vz0j0qe714sx.png

Comment

• This is one of the dudes in O'Keefe's undercover video. What did he confess to doing? Staging protests, and saying that DNC (who he works for) sometimes pays homeless to protest and start fights with Trump supporters.

O'Keefe launched his video just a couple hours after this was taken.

Comment

• Even Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate, is getting in on the action.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

This is still making the rounds?

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• LMFAO! Ron P's hands smell like he works at Pike Place Fish Co.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Got damn, that is funny.

Comment

• Doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that. Maybe I just don't get the joke
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Doesn't seem like the type of guy to do that. Maybe I just don't get the joke
                          Vag Doctor.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

If the RNC hadn't played the same games in 2008 and 2012 as the DNC played this year he would have been our president.

Comment

• You mean like recounting Iowa in '12 however many times it took for RP to lose? I'm fairly convinced he won Iowa but the repubs rigged it. Dems do the same crap, go figure. I'm also pretty convinced the system is so broken HRC will "win" and it's going to take a pretty harsh reset to get things straight again.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X