No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few are just the enablers of and for them.

Comment

• Comment

• What exactly is John Stewart doing these days? I thought he was following through with his life's ambition of becoming a pro wrestler.

Comment

• The Haggening

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                EA then went on to announce that they were lowering the cost to grind to these microtransactions, then promptly restructured how much in game credit you can earn by playing ... they also added a cool-down to certain earned features, and removed the refund button from the microtransaction menu..
                Ah, good old EA. Seems they're not affected by how much they're hated. They take the golden poop award twice in a row, and don't take the hint. Hopefully they'll lose most of their customers. I'm convinced that they simply target a much younger audience, but just don't bother to let everyone know what age group their games are aimed at. Which is 8-12 year olds. Their games are painfully easy, require little to no thought, and are outstripped by many a game from 12 years ago. With the one exception being in the looks department. Everything else they've gone backwards, with some estimations being that they've gone back as far as the late 80s, early 90s.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                The Haggening
                That made me laugh. You're a funny guy.

But: Bitter irony. Its sexist, eh? So why bother getting all fixed up to go take pictures? Shouldn't we all just be accepting you for who you really are, what you really look like? Or is it all just for money so that all those men will approve and you'll get paid?
                WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• But gosh darn it People like him.

(Minnesota Democrat) Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It
                      In December of 2006, I embarked on my ninth USO Tour to entertain our troops, my eighth to the Middle East since the 9/11 attacks.

Comment

• Well that's good enough for me. /sarc

If only we could have Gloria Allred hold a press conference showing a yearbook signed by Al Franken in two different pens and two different handwriting styles to seal this deal...
                        Last edited by sc281; 11-16-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Judge Roy Moore slams the gavel on Mitch McConnell's double-standard between Moore and Al Franken.

Comment

Working...
                                X