• Good summation of Net Neutrality

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ungrateful fowl!

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Behold all that is glorious in this world!!

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Good summation of Net Neutrality

This guy is a fucking idiot.

You can look at other countries that have the equivalent of a "free and open", net neutrality-less system, and they're high priced, low quality trash.

All it creates is an telecom controlled environment where we're raked over the fucking coals.
                sigpic

Comment

• This is a real isp, in portugal, and these are the internet "packages" they have.

Net Neutrality is something that needs to stay in place.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Behold all that is glorious in this world!!
                    Never thought about it before, but with this it makes me wonder if slick willy went both ways.

Comment

• What did we do before 2015 on the internet? I don't remember it being so bad or expensive.

Also those are mobile internet options. We already have similar through just about all carriers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        What did we do before 2015 on the internet? I don't remember it being so bad or expensive.

Also those are mobile internet options. We already have similar through just about all carriers.
                        I live in the sticks, and Windstream has a monopoly on the internet out here. It's them or nothing, I can't even get 4G. If they can charge for premium packages, there isn't a damned thing I can do about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          This is a real isp, in portugal, and these are the internet "packages" they have.

Net Neutrality is something that needs to stay in place.

Maybe you can point it out if I'm missing something here.

Doesn't look like that shows any speeds. "10Gb" looks to be referencing your monthly data allowance, which is of course complete shit. And damn near useless except if all you want to do is load web pages.
                          WH

Comment

• Net neutrality is about a lot more than just speeds.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X