Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Fake News And totally biased CNN Anchor Anderson Cooper Calls The President A "Loser," Then Predictably Deletes Tweet, Claims He Was Hacked

"The Russians hacked my twitter."

Comment

• Comment

• Msm: omg Drumpf can't even spell media! Look at his tweet staying we are biased and are against him!

Side note: Meadia is a genus of eels in the cutthroat eel family. LMMFAO!

Comment

• Comment

• I heard on Rush the other day a way out there theory...What if Trump and Mueller are working together. All of these deep state swamp people are being exposed while this "investigation" is going on. What if that is the intent? And what if at the end Hillary and Comey are indicted after everyone is exposed and brought out? I mean, he really hasn't been saying anything negative about him and has no intentions of replacing him after everything that's gone on. Kinda strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  I heard on Rush the other day a way out there theory...What if Trump and Mueller are working together. All of these deep state swamp people are being exposed while this "investigation" is going on. What if that is the intent? And what if at the end Hillary and Comey are indicted after everyone is exposed and brought out? I mean, he really hasn't been saying anything negative about him and has no intentions of replacing him after everything that's gone on. Kinda strange.
                  I'd like to believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I heard on Rush the other day a way out there theory...What if Trump and Mueller are working together. All of these deep state swamp people are being exposed while this "investigation" is going on. What if that is the intent? And what if at the end Hillary and Comey are indicted after everyone is exposed and brought out? I mean, he really hasn't been saying anything negative about him and has no intentions of replacing him after everything that's gone on. Kinda strange.
                    I would love for that to be true but the FBI kind of defines Machiavellian politics and the top guys there are purely DC insider politicians who will do anything to preserve the status quo.

In appearance and in action there is not a single Federal Bureau or Federal Agency of anything that has not been completely compromised by politics and nearly 100 percent leftist politics at that.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• either we are witnessing the greatest end game ever. or trump is hopefully gumping his way through and all the powers that be are pushed back with the notion our founding fathers had their shit together. and america will prevail.

Comment

• Comment

• FCC Chairman trolls THE SHIT out of liberal snowflake Net Neutrality lovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            FCC Chairman trolls THE SHIT out of liberal snowflake Net Neutrality lovers.
                            He didn't troll anyone. That video is a massive cringe factory of rubbish. I don't really lump pro net neutrality people into the liberal snowflake category.

Comment

• There are plenty of conservatives that are pro net neutrality. Over half of the Republicans in the House refused to sign a letter supporting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X