Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    And here I am, so crazy that I think both should be . . .
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      And here I am, so crazy that I think both should be . . .
      The internet is not a right no more than electricity or gasoline is. Even water service to your house is not a right. If it was it would be illegal for the city to disconnect it due to lack of payment.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        The internet is not a right no more than electricity or gasoline is. Even water service to your house is not a right. If it was it would be illegal for the city to disconnect it due to lack of payment.
        The UN disagrees. Right now in Detroit the UN is trying to keep the water from being turned off for people who have not paid their water bill in years.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

JapanAnon mocks people saying Japan needs to accept immigrants to survive.

Thats woefully simplistic.

Tell that to the younger japanese who will be carrying more and more of the tax burden. The numbers i see are that by 2050, there will be one retiree for every two workers. That means those workers will be supporting a fuckload of people with state promised welfare programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              The paid services of a medical expert are also not a right. Guns, though, are a right but you don't see anyone lobbying for free guns!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                The paid services of a medical expert are also not a right. Guns, though, are a right but you don't see anyone lobbying for free guns!
                Actually guns aren't mentioned, it generalizes arms so lightsabers and phased plasma rifles in 40 watt range will also be covered. However on the free gun part, I rather like the Swiss model on that one where every male has to be in reserves or guard (or whatever they call it) and you are required to keep your issued rifle at home with a certain amount of ammo. Heard it used to be that way anyways, not sure about now. But I could be talked into voting for that deal.

Edit. Of course the Swiss don't go around invading the shit out of everyone for fun so their mandatory service model works better since they aren't abusing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  The UN disagrees. Right now in Detroit the UN is trying to keep the water from being turned off for people who have not paid their water bill in years.
                  Hell you could do it. Just vote to make it a guranteed service and have it paid for with taxes like ems, fire, and police services. Taxes would go up but it couod easily be done if wanted. It isn't that hard of an issue to solve but either way requires payment.

The UN needs to fuck of though and go fix the 50% of the world still living without indoor plumbing before badgering our shithole Detroit. She may be a shithole, but damnit she is OUR shithole!

Comment

• The religion of peeeeeaace

So much for diplomacy by selfie. Miss Iraq, Sarah Idan, and her family had to flee their homeland after receiving death threats over a photo she posted online last month. Why? Because Idan posed wi…

I hope she and her family fled to Israel, where she amd they'd be protected.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Moot point anyway. Done deal.

BONUS Ajit Pai slams silicon valley for their hypocrisy:
                              Its just too bad we don't know where in that video that it happens

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              The UN disagrees.
                              Yeah well that brain trust, disagrees with a lot of shit that most human beings have encoded in their genome to know from birth.
                              WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X