Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Transcript and things found within and reasons for her to release are in post 14899-14906 ish

Basically, so everyone that is yet to be called to testify can get their stories straight.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bannon out at Breitbart and now this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                bathing suit pic
                There's a separate thread for this. Some of us are viewing these threads in an office environment and these pics get some nasty looks...

Comment

• It wants to give nay nay a kiss:

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    There's a separate thread for this. Some of us are viewing these threads in an office environment and these pics get some nasty looks...
                    Not my problem. There's no nudity and it's politically related. Go tell your fellow snowflake co-workers to lick your entire asshole. By browsing this thread you are not being a very productive team member!

Comment

• The. Dissonance. Is. Yuuuuge.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                          Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Not my problem. There's no nudity and it's politically related. Go tell your fellow snowflake co-workers to lick your entire asshole. By browsing this thread you are not being a very productive team member!
                          Agreed, why view threads such as this that are known to feature embedded pics in an office environment if there's potential issues involved with doing so?

Comment

• To me it seems they are more complaining about Trump having issue with Mexico, but no issue with Russia immigration. If that's it then I can see their point, but have no idea what Trump's stance is on it.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Agreed, why view threads such as this that are known to feature embedded pics in an office environment if there's potential issues involved with doing so?
                            Pretty sure it was sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              To me it seems they are more complaining about Trump having issue with Mexico, but no issue with Russia immigration. If that's it then I can see their point, but have no idea what Trump's stance is on it.

Pretty sure it was sarcasm.
                              I would guess the numbers from Russia doing this are miniscule in comparison to those from Mexico. However none of the immigration "reform" selects out just those from Mexico, so it would apply to anyone. I believe if your parents are not citizens you should not just gain automatic US citizenship by being born here, but I know many disagree. Change that policy and all this crap magically goes away, removes the incentive.
                              1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                              TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                              Work In Progress

Comment

• A University of California, San Diego student, Maria Ana Carrola Flores, is suing the school for failing to stop her from protesting President Donald Trump, a decision she says led to her being hit by a car on California's I-5 freeway.

Comment

Working...
                                X