Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

I actually recall something similar to this claim when I learned about fascism.

The Latin term, fasces, referred to a bundle of sticks holding an axe head. This term exemplified the idea of the strength of a bundled group.

Mussolini used that term and the symbol of the bundled axe, when he created his political movement, Fascismo. Literally meaning his movement gained strength from being bound together.
      That wasn't a slogan, it was Mussolini's definition of fascism.

Comment

• Unrelated, but I have some pics of a freshly dead Mussolini my grandfather took during ww2

Comment

• When shitposting makes it to CNN.

Comment

• Gowdy should have asked Comey: "How many times have you told someone that ignorance is no excuse for the law"? ... Boosh. Comey's whole defense obliterated by that one question.

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Unrelated, but I have some pics of a freshly dead Mussolini my grandfather took during ww2

They don't seem to learn, either. Killery probably thinks that could never happen to her.
            WH

Comment

• Comment

Wow, this guy better be the first one in the recruiting office.

Austin is a Libertarian and was number 2 or 3 in their primaries. Last interview I heard he thinks they both suck nuts. He seemed to hate hillary but thinks trump is just as bad. I happen to agree. He is just trying to point out trump isnt going to fix a damn thing, but so many people have been fooled into believing you only have two choices that it is kind of pointless anymore.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  ... but so many people have been fooled into believing you only have two choices that it is kind of pointless anymore.
                  The Libertarians, Greens, Independents, and whoever the hell else wants to run on a multi-party system need to get out and campaign year round instead of showing up every 2 - 4 years and then griping because no one votes for them, or even knows who they are/what they stand for.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      Austin is a Libertarian and was number 2 or 3 in their primaries. Last interview I heard he thinks they both suck nuts. He seemed to hate hillary but thinks trump is just as bad. I happen to agree. He is just trying to point out trump isnt going to fix a damn thing, but so many people have been fooled into believing you only have two choices that it is kind of pointless anymore.
                      We get it. You're the quintessential "Libertarian before it was cool"

Thing is, there's been a during or after. They (the leadership at minimum) are a bunch of fucking moonbats whose VP candidate just fucking endorsed Clinton.

And you think that's the kind of change anyone is looking for?

Comment

• Comment

When shitposting makes it to CNN.

I love this, I really do. If you are so uninformed that you think that is a legitimate vote then you have no business participating in the actual election.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I also like that CNN got scared and felt it necessary to do what they could to let all their little commies know it was fake.

But the moral of the story on the Anthony Weiner poem... hmm. Yeah, that's a pretty good moral. Might be good enough to hack a democrat phone here or there, and make tweets in their names to 15 year olds. Good way to get them kicked out of office, just like Weiner. Might even be a good enough idea, to paint the democrat party as the party of kidde abusers, over the course of several years. Just like what happened to the catholic church. Have a libertarian republican lined up to take their place.

Too ruthless you say? Not against the democrats. Not with their all their voter fraud. If they're gonna play that way, I'd be worse. A lot worse. They would rue the day!!
                            WH

Comment

• Any surprise this guy is a Hillary supporter?

Comment

• Wow, this is pretty cool, and disturbing for the future of the country.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X