Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    If ypu call lies "details". Neither one of those two chuckle heads have a clue about guns to even begin to debate them.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• This particular comment pissed me off pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

This particular comment pissed me off pretty good.
        no shit, i grew up eating crackers with ketchup for weeks on end, scrapped up some loose change and my sister and i went to buy eggs one night just for something different. My parents still are piss poor and no money to their name, i was able to pay my own way through college on shit pay working more hours than i could handle. Then I was able to do bitch work a few years before getting respected, now i am working multi hundred million dollars projects on a consistent basis. so spare me the " it is not possible from our position" bullshit

Comment

• That has got to be the dumbest damn thing I have ever heard. I couldn't believe it when I heard it.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

This particular comment pissed me off pretty good.
            Don't get me started.

Comment

• Sanders knows all about being poor since his life has been a string of failed jobs.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Wasn't he voluntarily unemployed until 40, or some shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                  no shit, i grew up eating crackers with ketchup for weeks on end, scrapped up some loose change and my sister and i went to buy eggs one night just for something different. My parents still are piss poor and no money to their name, i was able to pay my own way through college on shit pay working more hours than i could handle. Then I was able to do bitch work a few years before getting respected, now i am working multi hundred million dollars projects on a consistent basis. so spare me the " it is not possible from our position" bullshit
                  I never had Ketchup and crackers, but I thought a Ketchup sandwich was legit food for most of my childhood.

Comment

• I ate spam and rice several times a week. Fuck Bernie.

Comment

• fried bologna sandwich, ftw.. Spam was for special nights.
                      I can tell the bern about the hood. I grew up 2 blocks off Harry Hines...
                      Last edited by dcs13; 03-07-2016, 06:58 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• I still eat Spam to this day.

Comment

• I hate the way that fucker is butchering the language. Highland Park is a ghetto if you want to stick to the actual meaning of the word and white folks know all about living there.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            I still eat Spam to this day.
                            we know.

Comment

• Comment

That is missing the 90% income tax he talked about at one point.
                                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                                X