Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    Well as far as sometimes sayjng racist when referring to someone who hates muslims, yes I know that is not the correct term but it is the first term that typically comes to mind when talking about neo nazis, white supremacists, etc. Bigot or another similar term would be much more correct, unfortunately the term racists is just what I initially think most of the time even though I know it is incorrect regarding a religion.

His comments on there one day being an white supremacist elected seemed to indicate to me he looked forward to it. That coupled with some of his other past comments makes me think he is excited about that thought.

I do not see why I shoud think about my choice to defend peaceful muslims. I am proud to take a stance and defend someone who is innocent of terrorism or extremism who is being accused of such. If you think less of me for that, I am fine with that. I have never met anyone on this board in person and don't really care what anyone on here thinks of me.
    If you're going to defend someone who is innocent of terrorism and extremism and being accused of such... Sadly, you can start by apologizing to JustinSN95.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      You should. There are lots of entertaining and helpful people here.
      Yes the few I have met are genuinely good guys. The fact most of us can argue about topics like this and still get along well in person is a good thing if you ask me. It's a whole lot healthier and reasonable than the pansy snowflakes and their safe spaces etc. freedom of speech and the debate that come naturally from it is the foundation of our freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        I didn't see any eagerness to embrace white supremacy, more so a rationalization for those that came before us many years ago. It's a damn shame I am here in a position to actually defend that fucking troll JustinSN95. However... That said... I am not surprised at how quickly you willingly call anyone who disagrees with Islam a racist.

Food for thought.
        I hope you'll take that as a sign that I've put those ways behind me, the occasional bad joke aside.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        ...unfortunately the term racists is just what I initially think most of the time even though I know it is incorrect regarding a religion.
        Its been covered pretty well by others but to this I do feel the need to say: That's your problem, not mine. I'd have to cut a lot of people out of my life that I care about, in order to become this imaginary racist. Definitely not gonna happen.

As for the white supremacist potus... I'd have to go back to the same point. I really don't have any desire to see those people suffer, so if that's true then clearly I could never support a white supremacist potus. Maybe my mistake was in assuming that you'd read that other article, about america's "cold civil war". In it was mentioned that for all their screaming, the left is actually lucky to have trump. Because it may be that in the end, if they keep going the way they're going, the result could very well end up being a white supremacist potus. I agree with the article, that its not outside the realm of possibility.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          I hope you'll take that as a sign that I've put those ways behind me, the occasional bad joke aside.
          No, I still think you're a fucking looney toon.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  Feeling much better now? New meds? What was your deal when you decided to go ballistically mental with all those outlandish stories, claims and multiple screen names?
                  Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                  There are plenty of Muslims who aren't "conservative"...I think of them kind of in the same sense as Christians that don't go to church on Sunday and don't read their Bible....ie not very religious. Skip the hijab, we're going to Costco. Damn. "Hijab autocorrects to 'hijacked' .
                  True. Both religions are a way of life. Muslims who do not practice what's in the Quran are not Muslims. ISIS and the like are practicing exactly what has been written.
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 02-09-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ That. All of that.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Can't make any money from a peace time economy.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                            So practicing terrorism makes a good Muslim, whereas those who dont are considered bad? or Muslims are bad no matter if they practice terror or not?

There are plenty of Muslims who aren't "conservative"...I think of them kind of in the same sense as Christians that don't go to church on Sunday and don't read their Bible....ie not very religious. Skip the hijab, we're going to Costco. Damn. "Hijab autocorrects to 'hijacked' .

Anyway, from what I have read of the Qu'ran, it recommends Jihad and there are many unsettling verses. Muslims claim it doesn't prescribe Jihad and try to justify the verses, but it doesnt change it for me. If a religion is foreign to you, and you believe it prescribes things you find unsettling...are you a bigot? And if so, is the word 'bigot' meaningless? Are you foolhardy, given the evidence to be accepting?
                            Deep Thoughts...lol

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
                            The issue that I feel many Muslims must face is whether to accept what some Imam, based solely on his interpretation of what is in the Qu'ran, may tell them regarding how they must prove their worthiness to Allah by virtue of their own acts, be it by way of Jihad or killing infidels or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                              Can't make any money from a peace time economy.
                              Are you speaking for yourself? If so you are doing it wrong.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                Are you speaking for yourself? If so you are doing it wrong.
                                I present you the cuck behind Netflix's "Dear White People"

Comment

Working...
                                X