Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    They are arrogant, and you are ignorant. You make a great lemming, have a nice day.
    Lemmings? Exactly what are you going to do to make a difference besides bitch and whine how you have the inside scoop. Your SJW-like spittle is hitting the floor. Hunker in your bunker with your tinfoil hat and wait for the democratic apocalypse. Don't change for nobody! LOL

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    Rapper T.I.'s response
    Who? prosedad knows what time it is, monica.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      But please, continue on with this hysterical, frothy, social justice warrior-type diatribe full of paranoia and hayseed logic in how democrats are evil geniuses and want to destroy the earth.
      Would love to hear you explain the actions of George Soros. He funds every civilization-destabilizing endeavor he can, and that does include the US Democrat party.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Would love to hear you explain the actions of George Soros. He funds every civilization-destabilizing endeavor he can, and that does include the US Democrat party.
        Here you go:
        Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        They are ignorant and arrogant enough to believe their way is the only way for there to be peace regardless of what residual issues that have risen up. They fully believe in what they are doing is for the greater good of mankind.
        What I find hilarious is even if I'm wrong, ultimately will it make a difference? You going to jump up and down and say "I told you so!" just before Number Two slices your throat? You'll be dead, but at least you'll be right!

Edit- This reminds me of when dohtcor said he was going to start a civil war if government officials knocked on his door to take his guns. Fucking LOL...
        Last edited by SS Junk; 03-16-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

June 09, 2015 McDonald’s Corporation today announced the appointments of Robert Gibbs as Executive Vice President, Global Chief Communications Officer.

Comment

• ^^^^^
            Lol, McDonalds is exactly the sort of slop purveyor that attracts naynays like flies to shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              ^^^^^
              Lol, McDonalds is exactly the sort of slop purveyor that attracts naynays like flies to shit.

Comment

• i'm vegan.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i'm vegan.
                  of fucking course you are.

Comment

Here you go:

They are ignorant and arrogant enough to believe their way is the only way for there to be peace regardless of what residual issues that have risen up. They fully believe in what they are doing is for the greater good of mankind.
                    I don't agree, but okay.

What I find hilarious is even if I'm wrong, ultimately will it make a difference? You going to jump up and down and say "I told you so!" just before Number Two slices your throat? You'll be dead, but at least you'll be right!

Edit- This reminds me of when dohtcor said he was going to start a civil war if government officials knocked on his door to take his guns. Fucking LOL...
                    Man, you have a lot of loose marbles rolling around in that head.

Comment

i'm vegan.
                      Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      of fucking course you are.
                      I believe one of naynay's idols, Bill Clinton, jumped on that bandwagon prior to naynay so that would make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Man, you have a lot of loose marbles rolling around in that head.
                        Right. IIRC you and SJW Anthony are all about how this world will be destroyed by the rich and powerful left, and anyone who contests your theories are morons and clueless and ignorant, etc because you have it all figured out. If that is truly the case, who exactly are you to step in their way? You are too caught up with your self-important bullshit in trying to correct those to your line of thinking you don't realize it doesn't matter. Shit's going to happen in a way you have zero control over.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Maybe even liberal feminists consider the source...lol

Comment

I don't get why companies need to politicize themselves. If 1/2 the country = blue and 1/2 the country =red....1/2+1/2=all the business. Why mess that up for yourself?

Comment

Right. IIRC you and SJW Anthony are all about how this world will be destroyed by the rich and powerful left
                              You are correct up to this point.

.., and anyone who contests your theories are morons and clueless and ignorant, etc because you have it all figured out. If that is truly the case, who exactly are you to step in their way? You are too caught up with your self-important bullshit in trying to correct those to your line of thinking you don't realize it doesn't matter. Shit's going to happen in a way you have zero control over.
                              And then this is all 100% fantasy bullshit you made up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                                I don't get why companies need to politicize themselves. If 1/2 the country = blue and 1/2 the country =red....1/2+1/2=all the business. Why mess that up for yourself?
                                A McDonald's Twitter account tweeted Thursday at President Trump, saying he was a "disgusting excuse of a President."

A McDonald's Twitter account tweeted Thursday at President Trump, saying he was a "disgusting excuse of a President."

The tweet also said that it would love to have Barack Obama back and that Trump has tiny hands.

It was taken down several minutes later.

According to McDonald’s spokeswoman Becca Hary, the fast food giant’s Twitter account was hacked.

“Twitter notified us that our account was compromised. We deleted the tweet, secured our account and are now investigating this,” she said in an e-mail.

The account posted the same explanation on Twitter:

"Twitter notified us that our account was compromised. We deleted the tweet, secured our account and are now investigating this."

The tweets came from the McDonald's corporate account, @McDonaldsCorp, which is separate from the company's main account, @McDonalds. The corporate account is verified and has 151,000 followers.

Comment

Working...
                                X