• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely thats not real.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Fake noose

Wow. How could someone not recognize a serpentine belt? Is Bubba so stressed that he is paranoid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Surely thats not real.
        Arfcom now saying it probably isn't.

Time will tell

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear.

Comment

• I think the serpentine belt thing is not real but won't it be great if old Bubba is pulling a Josie Smollet?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I’m eagerly awaiting the Hodge twins calling out Nascar and Bubba for their fake virtue signaling.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
              Austin city council has a vision for the future, a vision to look and feel just like Seattle.
              With Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas following their lead.

Comment

• Imagine how bad NASCAR would be fucked. I mean, they are already pretty fucked and I have some information from behind the scenes to support that. They are out of money. But imagine how bad it would be if it comes out that this was a stunt?
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Where was Kyle Larson yesterday?

Comment

• I saw this on twitter a few days ago, but when I went to grab it, it had disappeared. Thanks.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• And they won't stop until white people and Christianity is gone.
                      Shaun King: Statues of Jesus Christ are 'form of white supremacy,' should be torn down.

Shaun, if these statues start falling you are a dead man. If I have to do it myself.

Far-left activist Shaun King on Monday said all images depicting Jesus as a “white European” should be torn down because they are a form of “white supremacy.”

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Where was Kyle Larson yesterday?
                        😆 lol

Comment

Comment

• Here's your "noose" . Problem is its been there at least since the last race, and theres apparently a "noose" on EVERY door. Its a rope used to pull down the door. Will NASCAR admit this ? NO, they're race baiting and will continue to drive the narrative.

And a good article here:
                            Throughout the late evening and overnight hours we have been able to assemble definitive proof the NASCAR story of a noose hanging in the garage of drive Bubba Wallace is a hoax.? [Background Here] When the race team of Bubba Wallace arrived at Talladega Speedway in Alabama, he was assigned to garage stall #4.? After […]

Comment

• ^^^^ I really don't get it; if they're going to make up some lie for the purpose of self-flagellation couldn't they at least have done a better job of it?
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I just can't believe someone would virtue signal like this in order to make money or win votes.... color me surprised.

Using this logic, any marina is full of nooses too proving that boating is racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X