Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strap in tight

Comment

Yeah he's the best right now. Wait until all the shit he has done hits home!

Comment

I always use the stone to wipe my ass after a good shit

Comment

I guess it's a matter of perspective if successful or not.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            I've been getting that magazine for a few years it's super left wing and the content has sucked for a while.
            That doesn't even begin to explain it. My oldest gets it, and it is literally a hardcore liberal propaganda rag that actively slanders and bashes opposition. This steaming pile of an article is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              ballin harder than us, homie.
              I am nearly 20 years younger then he is and I am worth not much under what he is and I am just a fucking pool guy. Maybe the lefties should ask me for economic predictions and advice.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                I bet there are a few on this board with a higher net worth.
                Svo would be beating him but he just paid me 1.5 er on a bet the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  I am nearly 20 years younger then he is and I am worth not much under what he is and I am just a fucking pool guy. Maybe the lefties should ask me for economic predictions and advice.
                  !!!!!!

Comment

Rolling Stone hasn't had anything relevant to say in 30+ years.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So we finally found out SVO's net worth. I thought the day would never come...and here it is...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        So we finally found out SVO's net worth. I thought the day would never come...and here it is...
                        Net worth and cash on hand are not the same thing. You can be asset rich and cash poor. Most of my net worth is tied up in assets that generate cash flow but I could not write a check for 500k. I have an old GF from 11 years ago that lost her job 6 years ago and now cleans houses for a living but she has a net worth of just over 700k and can not use a cent of it to pay a bill.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

glad someone understands that.

Comment

I have dfwballer cowskin level net worth akin to that pimp Roscoe.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              I have dfwballer cowskin level net worth akin to that pimp Roscoe.
                              hahahaha!

Hey, I'm about to move next door to that pimp, will I have baller status too? Of course I won't have a pool, its the community pool for me...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                hahahaha!

Hey, I'm about to move next door to that pimp, will I have baller status too? Of course I won't have a pool, its the community pool for me...
                                I dont think Kelly likes brown people. Heck, I had a tan when we were in Vegas and she couldnt stand me!!

Comment

Working...
                                X